More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gensixx Gensixx

Who are you?

Joe & Jennifer (a couple, just got engaged)

The plane arrives at the island. One thing that calls your attention is that you are the elders of the flight. You are not too old, just like your early thirties. But the plane just feels like a party. You are glad to book the holidays, previous of your wedding, here. Even though, you two aren’t party people, you know you are going to have fun.

Just off the plane, you are greeted by a man and a woman. The two of you, with your jaw dropped, stare at them; they seem like gods.

-Joe and Jennifer, aren’t ya?- Says the girl, licking her lips looking at Joe.

Jennifer doesn’t notice, she is staring at the beautiful eyes of the boy. The two of you nod, and then they smile.

-Come with us, please.-

You follow blindfolded the two islanders, until you see the resort, but you are so spellbound, you barely notice.

They assigned the house Nº1 and give you the keys. You take apart the both of them, Joe with the man, and Jennifer with the girl.

-Excuse me, are there any pharmacies? To buy… you know… if we want to intimate.- Even being away one from the other, you can hear the laughter of your guides.

-If you want to fuck, you better take this pills.- They give you a little prospect. –I assure you, there’s no worrying about with that thing.-

You enter the house without your guides. You don’t know that the other has the pills too. Both of you are too tired to do anything, but still, Joe wants to go for a massage, and Jennifer wants to go to the sauna.

Choose character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)