More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gensixx Gensixx

Choose character

Jennifer

You are tired. Once in the house all you want to do is sleep, but you tell yourself that this is not why you are here. You have to enjoy the trip while you are there. Joe seems tired too, so you don't want to bring him with you, you want him to rest.

-I'm going to the sauna, hon hon.- You kiss his forehead. -I love you.- He smiles and then lies on the bed. You caress his hair and then pick up one bag with clothes and a towel. Just before you leave the door, you hear him say. -I love you, bun bun.- You smile and then leave.

The sauna isn't too far, in fact, everything in the island seem to be quite close. You enter the building and write your name in a piece of paper. The receptionist smiles at you and gives you the key. You swear that the girl behind the desk was giving you a lustful look. Anyway, you go to the locker room and change, leaving your body naked. You wrap yourself with the towel you get from the house, covering your boobs, and falling down to your knees.

Oh no! You just notice, is a mixed sauna. You sight and hope there's no one. As you open the door, you see the man who had greeted you at the airport. You blush and he laughs.

-Jennifer, right?-

You nod shyly, and then the man makes you a place at his side. You go and sit next to him. His natural tanned body is toned; you can see the six pack on his torso. He is only wearing a towel, wrapped around his hips. His smell is almost hypnotic.

-Name's Brat.-

He grabs your chin, making you stare at his beautiful green eyes.

-I want you, Jessie.- He unties his towel, showing you his huge cock. His hand goes to your thigh. Your jaw drops, seeing that huge anaconda.

-But... We just... I...-

-Do you want me?- He whispers in your ear.

-I... I...-

Do you want him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)