More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Gensixx Gensixx

Do you want him?

Of course

Before you notice your hand it's on his dick, going up and down. He begins kissing your neck, as you grow more aroused by Brat.

-That's my girl.-

You start to pant; you don't know why you are so hot all of the sudden. He starts removing your towel. Although you have a boyfriend (not only boyfriend but fiancé!), you let him do it. Your nipples are rock hard, and you make a little gasp when he touches your breast, which are modest.

You don't have a supermodel body; you're just an average girl. While still masturbating his dick, your brown eyes go to his, and then you throw yourself against his lips, kissing him with passion.

You forget about everything else, the only thing that matters to you in this moment, is him. When his hand starts to go down your body you smile; you want to be touched by him. You moan when he starts rubbing your clit. Without further ado, he picks you up and places you on his cock. You feel his member palpitating against your cunt, but it’s not inside yet. Even so, your hips are moving against his hard dick.

-Ride me, Jenny.-

Your hand goes to his cock, but then he stops you.

-First the pills.- He gives you two pills. –Better safe than sorry.- You giggle a bit and then you swallow the pills.

If you were hot before, now your body is burning with desire and lust. You don’t waste a minute and put that cock inside you. With a deep moan you start riding his cock. Although you are on top of him, he’s doing his part, and you feel his dick lurking in your insides. You begin to think that it’s the best fuck you had in your life.

Suddenly, he picks you up again, and makes you face the wall of the sauna. You give him a naughty look and put your hands in the wall. His dick enters softly in your pussy again.

-Yeah! Fuck me! Yeah! Ooooh fuck!-

Right now your mind is blank and your body is almost acting on its own. You feel the hot jizz of Brat in your vagina. You make a duck face while you’re still enjoying his cock inside. You feel your belly lighter and you swear your tits have grown bigger, but only a bit.

-Wanna come with me?-

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)