More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gensixx Gensixx

Choose character

Joe

You sigh and yawn. The landing woke you up and since you arrive at the island, you've been very sleepy. Although, you notice the big boobs of the woman that has greet you. You carry your luggage to your bedroom, and drop it on the floor. You stretch, the plane has made your back a mess, and that heavy luggage didn't help either.

-I think I'm going for a massage, babe. My back hurts a lot.- She smiles at you and kisses your lips. -I love you, bun bun.-

-I love you, hun hun.- She replies.

You smile and kiss her back in the lips. With laziness in your body, you leave the house, heading towards the little hut where there’s a sign that says "Massages".

The little hut is nice and comfy, maybe there are only two rooms: the waiting room where you are now, and the massage room, behind a door. There's a young girl behind the counter. Redhead, with freckles and brown eyes. She looks at you shyly.

-Hi, I'm new on this island. I want to book for a massage session.-

-Name, please.-

-Joe.-

-Alright, since only one plane arrived, and nobody has booked, you can enter that door. Just remove your shirt, and lay on the massages table.- She points to the only door is in the room, besides the exit.

-Ok...- You say a little bit confused, and enter the door and do what she told you.

You just wait a couple of minutes before you hear the door open. You can't see anything, because you are facing the floor right now, but you swear you hear two voices giggling.

-Joe...-

They say while giggling. The only thing you can see, it's a pair of tan legs with oil. The nails of her toes are fluorescent pink. One of them stands beside you, and takes your hand. She is guiding it to her sex.

-Mmmm, Joe... Turn around, let's play.-

Afraid and confused, you remove your hand from her thigh, where it was. She laughs.

-Look Janet, he is shyer than you.-

You hear other steps, and another pair of toes appear, this ones with her nails blue. Suddenly, you notice the one that was beside you now is on top of you. You can feel her pussy wet, oily, scrubbing your back.

-Don't be shy, Joe... We just want to play with you.- She whispers in your ear and the nibbles your lobe.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)