More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

How does she end up naked?

Joanna strips her naked at Work

After finding out Chandler got uncuffed by Rachel, Joanna decided to called Rachel in her office.

Rachel walked in wearing her suit, "Rachel, Since I know you let out Chandler, you're Fire from the company" said Joanna, Rachel was glad she didnt found out that she also slept with Chandler on her desk since she started to fall for Chandler, Actually Chandler was going to come pick her up. "What how did you find out" said Rachel. "Sophie told me while you fucking him on my desk" said Joanna. Rachel was red, Sophie was dead. Unaware Chandler was in the office with The Higher ups talking. "OKAY RACHEL, STRIPPED NAKED AND STREAK BACK TO THAT MAN YOU STOLE FROM ME"! Yelled Joanna, " I DIDN'T STEAL HIM FROM YOU, I STOLE HIM BACK SINCE HE WAS MINE FOR AN DAMN TIME I GOT JEALOUS WITH THE GIRLS HE BROUGHT HIM THINKING THEY'RE FOR AN FRIEND OF OURS" YELLED RACHEL AS SHE RIPPED HER BLAZER OFF ALONG WITH HER BLOUSE "LOOK CHANDLER PREFERS THESE NOT YOURS" SCREAMED RACHEL AS SHE SHAKE HER BREAST, Chandler moaned while the Higher ups were thinking how long will they get to fire Joanna for sexual harassment, Rip!!!!!! "That was my favorite Skirt" said Rachel, "OKAY LEAVE!!!" SCREAMED Joanna as she open the door to see The Higher Ups along with Chandler Bing, Rachel Green ran for her boyfriend. "WOW I didnt think you were bi Rachel" joked Chandler, Rachel laughed "Please I dont sleep with the same sex I am not that Weird friend Phoebe of us" said said Rachel, The Higher ups looked at the couple "Go Buy whatever you want we will covered the lost of Rachel Green's clothes" said The Higher Ups. Chandler lend Rachel his long Coat, Rachel loved this man.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)