More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who are you?

Joanna Eve (Athetlic Body, Very Large Endowments when aroused)

You were Joanna Eve, Caucasian, you had short blonde hair, blue eyes, a C-cup bust, 20 inch buttocks, you stood at 5'9'' and a toned athletic body. You were what people would call a gymnast one who went to the gym to work out and maintain good health. You however had education in various fields or rather your mind was programmed with the knowledge, you knew medicine, biology, banking, business management, language and politics. You had everything you needed and more to survive in this world... but there was one thing you had to know but your creator knew what it was you wanted to ask. "You must be wondering about your cock and balls while you may be small you are a bit special." she said, you looked down your cock and balls didn't seem that big hell your breasts seemed small too when you thought about women today. "Normally it's 4 inches long and an inch thick soft with your balls being the 3 inches in diameter but when you get aroused you will become 10 times bigger than before." She explained.

You blinked 'How was that possible?' you could only think.

Dr. Eve smiled, "You wish to see it don't you?" she gestured to herself your gaze fell on her bust, and only now did you realize how large it was. Your heart raced as you stared at it, and you felt it... blood rushing to your cock and you felt it slowly start to enlarge weight making your legs bend slightly. You looked down and saw your breasts start to swell as well. A glance behind saw your butt growing as well you reached for your breasts pushing them aside and looking down at your swelling cock and the slight shape of your growing balls as well. You braced with your legs and reached for your cock as it began to push past your boobs and start growing past your head. It was 40 inches was an impressive length, and 10 inches thick was nothing to sneeze at either. As for your balls 30 inches across they felt heavy, you swallowed as you felt an overpowering urge to fuck fill you. You looked at your mother and she smiled and she grabbed her top and pulled it up. Her huge breasts bounced free, "Come on you know you want this." she purred...

Do you fuck your creator?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)