More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Joanna's Swim Cap

Joanna was in trouble she was about to lose her captain title to a freshman! Being slower than a freshman would not stand for the 18-year-old swimmer. She hated that her breasts were large enough to cause drag, and their weight also didn't help. However, her swimmer's body made her the envy of many girls in her class. Yet, she didn't want to be overshadowed by a girl three years younger than her. So, she did some searching, and found an online seller, claiming he had a swim cap guaranteed to make you swim faster. Joanna figured it had to be coated in the same stuff the Olympians swimwear was that one year that ended up getting banned from being used for future competitions because it moved so effortlessly through the water.

It arrived, and it looked like an ordinary swim cap. Feeling duped, she ran it under water, and it felt very odd. She shrugged and went to store it, when she noticed a note inside the box. It read:

"Thank you for purchasing the NadarNuda 6900. Wearing this sophisticated piece of swimwear will not only make sure you get that edge over your opponent, but also make sure you are the center of attention no matter how you place in the end. Do be aware that this swim cap may be too fast for the rest of your outfit, so be careful! Or, just swim only wearing this swim cap and goggles! Good luck!"

Joanna giggled at the note, thinking the last part mentioning nudity was a joke. Of course, as she was going to find out the hard way, that wasn't the case! Especially when she was going to wear it for the first time tomorrow, when she was racing her rival in front of the entire school to defend her captain title.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)