More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Joana Ribeiro


Joana Ribeiro, born on March 25, 1992 in Lisbon, is a portuguese actress who, after participating in a casting, got her place in the telenovela Dancin 'Days, as Mariana Côrte-Real.



She started by taking an architecture course but quickly realized that her vocation was to be an actress. Soon after she got a role in the telenovela Sol de Inverno, as Margarida Aragão. In 2015 she entered the telenovela Poderosas from SIC, in the role of Luísa. In 2016 she was part of the cast of "Madre Paula" on RTP1 as Paula. In 2017 she was part of the cast of "Paixão" at SIC where she plays Ana Rita Sobral.


She also participated in international projects, including the film “The Man Who Killed Don Quixote” by the well-known director Terry Gilliam, the pilot episode of “The Dark Tower” for Amazon Prime inspired by Stephen King's books, “Fatima” by Marco Pontecorvo and the film “Infinite” by Antoine Fuqua.


In Portugal she was the protagonist of “A Uma Hora Incerta”, a film by Carlos Saboga and “Linhas Tortas” by Rita Nunes. She also made the film “Um Fio De Baba Escarlate” by Carlos Conceição and “Sombra” by Bruno Gascon.


She also gives the voice to the character Ellie in both Last of Us games and the DLC Left Behind, in the portuguese version of the games.

She was one of the 10 Shooting Stars at the Berlin Film Festival in 2020.

So, how does Joana end up in an ENF situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)