More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Which story does the Archivist write today?

Joan, a girl with a transformation fetish

I was at home all alone again sitting in front of my computer browsing through my favorite artists on DeviantArt while trying some new game I found on one of my favorite sites, TG game site. I was supposed to join Ginny at the university pub this evening, but I texted her an hour before telling her I was feeling under the weather and couldn't join her. I knew she wanted me to try and hook up with a guy there, but honestly, I found them rather tame.

I must admit ever since I discovered the transformation theme in erotica my life has never been the same. I am spending my days reading some transformation erotica, playing XXX games, and looking at porn with this theme. My deepest desire was to live an adventure in these worlds. Everything else seems rather boring. I knew that It won't happen that this was only a fantasy and that I must overcome that fetish of mine and learn to live a normal life, but not today.

As I was browsing, someone sent me a private message in the chat. The title was living the transformation fetish in real life. It was too good to be true, but I knew it was probably an invitation to roleplay in the forum. I was wrong it was something else. Something I could hardly miss. I read the message :

"Hi there @transformationaddict, I've looked a some of your profiles on different sites and read some erotica you produce and I have a proposition for you. If you are not interested in hearing me out I won't bother you anymore, but if you want to at least hear me out click on this link below." The message was followed by an internet link that looked not safe. I was curious, but something was telling me it could quite dangerous. Should I click the link?

Does Joan click on the link?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)