More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lhoon666 Lhoon666

Who are you?

Jinna the Giant Asian Hornet

You are a ten foot tall hornet girl named Jinna. You have a humanoid body; four arthropod-like arms with five digits on each; a humanoid head; long, black hair; arthropod-like eyes; wasp mandibles in front of your mouth; humanoid legs with three digits on each foot, one of which is on each heel; abs; antennae; black exoskeletal armor that covers your head, shoulders, knees, shins, feet, arms, and the area between your breasts and abs; a thorax; yellow skin; wasp wings; a stinger; curvy hips; a “bubble butt”; F cup breasts; and a ten inch cock.

You live in the area of the forest that has extremely massive trees. There, you live in a nest inside the trunk of a dead tree. You are part of a colony that has two queens.

You are currently flying around, preparing to fulfill your duty. You have been sent on a scouting mission. Your job is to document the area and report back. If you see any creatures that the colony could “use”, you are to retrieve one or more of them. You are flying through the foliage when something catches your eye.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)