More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Results & Discussion

Jill Johnson-18: High School Senior

You take a deep breath. Your leg bounces up and down, nerves shot. Mom’s hand appears and she places it on your knee, stopping the bouncing. You look up to her. She was a beautiful woman, accented by her jet black hair and her careful make up. It also helps that she apparently inherited the big breast genes from her family. You could see the teen males around you leering at her, but she wasn’t much help. She knew and she was proud of her body. She always wore tight dresses that further exaggerate her curves. While you looked like her in a lot of ways, you still got some red hues for your hair from your father’s side. You also didn’t have her bust…until now. You have been wrapping your breasts to hide the fact that you had somehow grown them overnight. It was so weird. It seemed to happen right after that party. You smile to yourself, remembering how you and your best friend Jack had revealed yourselves to each other. Honestly, Jack had an okay dick, not something to write home about, but in the realism of the world, you could go for it. Meanwhile he got a good look at your then B cup breasts. You knew that he wanted to fuck you in that closet, but you both also knew that would complicate things.

“Johnson, Jillian!” the nurse called out your name. You and your mother stood up and walked into the exam room, the nurse then closes the door behind you both. You sit up on the exam table as the nurse goes through your records. She does the usual quick run through of basics with your blood pressure and checking small things, finally she asks you something. “Alright Miss Johnson, is there anything you want us to look at?”

“What do you mean?” You ask, looking at your mother, then the nurse.

“Well, if you have any physical ailments, or something else is going on that’s not right, you can tell us and we’ll take a look.”

“Does my mom have to be here?”

“I’ve always been there before.” Mom says. “Why would that change now?”

“I feel like…I feel like now that I’m eighteen I have the right to keep somethings private, even this.” You get out.

“Whatever it is honey,” your mom caresses your hands. “I can help you through it, I’ve seen a lot.” She pushes your hair behind your ear. “but I understand if you want to take care of it yourself.”

Do you want her to stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)