More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guize Guize

Who (and what) are you?

Jevchosis, Female Orc

Jevchosis stretched as she took stock. Besides a dull ache in her head, she couldn't feel any major damage to herself. Both of her arms were able to push herself onto her knees, and both of her legs were able to take her weight as she rose to her feet. She couldn't see any open wounds on herself, nor any blood splattered around her. She gently began to run her fingers over her head, testing for any softness or swelling, but found nothing out of place.

The next thing is to evaluate your surroundings.

The thought bubbled up from somewhere deep in her mind, and even seemed to have a voice attached to the words, but Jevchosis couldn't remember who it was from. For that matter, she couldn't even remember much from before she had woken up. She had a distinct feeling that this was far from a familiar area to her, though she couldn't recall where that would be, either.

A tiny part of her was wondering if she should be freaking out and panicking, but that was easily held in check as she considered the area around herself. Peeking out of the earth was some flint, which could be useful for all manner of things. Might as well start with collecting that.

(Using one action to dig out the flint found, and my second to use my survival skill to evaluate the immediate area for more tools or whatnot.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)