More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Jessie "Jes" and Zofia "Soph" Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

"It's do or die, sis. Just like daddy taught us."

โ€•One sibling to the other in Youngblood E3 Teaser trailer.

Jessie "Jes" and Zofia "Soph" Blazkowicz, also known as the Terror Twins by the Nazis are William J. Blazkowicz and Anya Oliwa's twin daughters. They're also good friends with Abby, daughter of Grace Walker.

They will be the main protagonists of Wolfenstein: Youngblood as the next generation of Resistance fighters against the Nazis.

Appearance :

Jessie and Zofia are both young adult women mostly portrayed wearing armour. They both have similar faces, with Zofia having shorter, blonde hair and Jessie having slightly longer, brown hair.

Zofia is more similar to her father, having shorter blonde hair like BJ, while Jessie looks more like her late grandmother, Zofia.

Personality :

Zofia :

Zofia is mostly portrayed as the more hot-headed, aggressive and reckless of the twins. Like her father, she prefers to get up close and personal with her targets. She also a bit a dreamer and aspire to be a novelist.

Despite being a vicious fighter, she is still not as hardened as B.J. as she vomits after blowing the heads off Nazi soldiers.

Jessie :

Jessie is more level-headed and analytical than her sister, possessing a calmer personality. Despite this, she hates losing, especially in any competitions with her sister, Zofia.

She seems to possess a stronger stomach than Zofia as she doesn't vomit at the sight of .

The New Order :

An early version of the twins can be seen in a cut-scene in The New Order. Although not shown directly, when BJ is dreaming about an alternate/future life with Anya, the pair's lower bodies can be seen briefly, the rest being obscured by fog.

The New Colossus :

"I've got kids on the way, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna raise in a world run by these Nazi assholes."

โ€•B.J. to Horton while drinking whiskey.

Throughout the story of New Colossus, the twins are only ever presented in the form of Anya's pregnancy. B.J. refers to his unborn children multiple times, and it is clear that wanting them to have a world not run by Nazis is one of his main driving points for his actions throughout the game.

Youngblood :

The twins will be the main protagonists of Youngblood, whose main objective appears to be searching for their father in Paris, France. During the 19 years between New Colossus and Youngblood, B.J. and Anya rigorously mentored and groomed their children to be their successors against the Nazis on how to fight, as well as operate weaponry. B.J. trained Jessie intensively on marksmanship and hunting skills while Anya trained Zofia in hand-to-hand combat. During this time, they become the newest members of the Global Resistance, claiming their father's special weapons and Da'at Yichud power suits, which they are portrayed in most of the time.

After being denied by Grace Walker the chance to rescue their father in Paris as the US still reconstitutes their forces plus they are considered to be not ready for the battlefield yet by their parents. They go rogue and embark on the journey to find their missing father with Abby Walker as their pilot and communication support.

Based on the Nazi's digital file, they are wanted for , resisting arrest, conspiracy, inciting insurrection, possession of contraband and crimes against the Reich. As the result, they are classified to be terminated on sight by the Nazis in their territories, much like B.J. himself.

Abilities :

As the twins never experience real combat situation beforehand, they are not as efficient in combat as BJ or Anya. However, their rigorous and harsh training under both BJ and Anya is good enough for them to fight the Nazis effectively. But, it still hold some disadvantages when comes to deal with formidable foes.

Zofia :

  1. Hand-to-hand combat: As a brawler of the twins, Zofia is a highly proficient close-quarter combatant in which she can use a hatchet to kill enemies faster and more efficient than Jessie.

Jessie :

  1. Sharpshooter: A natural hunter, Jessie is a highly proficient for firing firearms and other projectile weapons accurately.

PEP :

Zofia and Jessie have different special power called PEP.

  1. Devil Horns: Give extra armor for Jessie, performed by Zofia
  2. Thumb Up: Give extra health for Zofia, performed by Jessie.

Nicknames :

The Terror Twins.

Trivia :

  1. They appear to be donning Power suits similar to the one's in The New Order and The New Colossus.
  2. They are the first female lead characters in the Wolfenstein series.
  3. Probably, Zofia was named after her grandmother, Zofia. Both names mean "wisdom" in Greek and Slavic-Old Greek.
  4. In the picture, we can see them wielding the upgraded Laserkraftwerk from The New Colosus and the Dieselkraftwerk. This is somewhat strange considering that in the Fergus timeline the Dieselkraftwerk doesn't exist and in the Wyatt timeline the Laserkraftwerk doesn't get the 'upgrades' that Set Roth implements on it. Both weapons never exist in the same timeline. The most similar thing to this would be the Dieselkraftwerk coexisting with The New Order version of the Laserkraftwerk, which doesn't have the upgrades.
  5. They are the only playable characters so far to have the execution skill that involves turning the guns of their attackers against them as shown when one of the twin snatches a shotgun from a Nazi soldier and shoot him with his own gun.
  6. They are seen in one of the family photos in trailer for the new Commander Keen game.

Where are The Terror Twins when they become naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)