More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

Who do you choose?

Jessica the stripper, 25

You wander around countless images of men and women and try to find anything interesting. "Damn... those candidates for guardian angels are so boring" you say to yourself going past yet another sweet girl. One of them even grabbed your interest for a brief moment, you could have some fun with that curvy blond teenager but... boring.

You spend no less than an hour trying to find someone interesting and here she is. You freeze near one of the screens. "Wow. What a hottie!" unlike all other candidates the woman on the screen is wearing nothing but a set of sexy lingerie. Red, partially transparent bra not only matches the woman's long fiery hair but accentuates the glory of her large and juicy tits. Matching bottom doesn't give much room for imagination either. Her make up is sexy and aggressive and she has an alluring tattoo of a scorpion on her stomach.

Folders in this room seem to be color-coded. The vast majority of them are white. Some are gray or green. This one however has a dark blue color. Curious to learn more about the woman that doesn't seem to fit in this place you pick up the folder and briefly look through it "Jessica Lion... Urgent assistance of a GA required... Kind heart... Dangerous addiction." there are much more information about her but soon you learn all that you need to know. She works as a stripper and you always had a thing for them. Also, you'll have a chance to watch her dances for free and even influence her to modify her performance on the stage!

You grab the folder and go back to Afriel's office. "Brent!" She meets you with her trademark smile "I was worried that you got lost!" she notices your folder and she becomes sad for a short moment_ _"Oh... a blue one. I should have warned you. I am afraid that this kind of job is not for newbies. You'll have to choose again. There are many other great candidates!" she smiles at you yet again.

You don't want to lose a chance to observe someone as hot as Jessica and quickly come up with a lie. _"I'll manage it! I just can't tolerate that such a kind girl is to do all those dirty things! I'll do anything I can to bring her back to the right track!" _you say eagerly.

Afriel sighs and says, "Sometimes I am too soft. OK. you can have her... but if you need any help or advice don't hesitate to ask me!" she grabs you by the arm again and leads you back out into the long room, but instead of walking straight down it again she marches you down the wall, to another room right beside hers. Brent Young is printed in gold above the door, you spin in surprise to look at Afriel.

"Because of your 5-star status you get your own office! Yaaaay!" she squeals, waving her hands in the air before walking you into your office. It's identical to hers, there's a white/gold desk in the middle with a computer and several files already placed there, around the room there's a bookcase, several chairs and a few potted plants. Afriel guides you to your desk and places Jessica's file down there.

"You should study this before jumping in.. just turn on the computer here when you're ready to get to work! You took a hard case but.. I'm sure you'll do great." she smiles at you, "remember, you can always count on my help. Call me if you have any questions or need an advice. I love helping newbies!" she sings her final words before bouncing excitedly out of your office. You sit down at your desk and stare down at the files there, one is Jessica's and another just says THE RULES.

Which to read first..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)