More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nixd nixd

How does Natasha begin the healing session?

Jessica must take off her clothes right there in the kitchen

"So to start off, I'll need you to take off all your clothes," Natasha said smiling sweetly.

Jessica let out a nervous giggle. She wasn't expecting this to be a part of things. This was kind of an odd way to begin. Why would she need to be undressed? She already felt a bit embarrassed, and she hadn't even really responded to the witch, let alone removed any clothing.

Even though showing herself to people on this intimate a level was uncharted territory for Jessica, something about this witch, Natasha, felt different. Something about her made Jessica want to please her? Comply with her? She'd never had this kind of sensation over someone before.

Natasha noticed Jessica's hesitation. "Oh, I see, your friend had mentioned that you were a little on the shy side - and that's totally ok! - I want you to be comfortable - but it is a part of the process. Know that you're safe here. No harm will come to you. And we're both ladies, anyway, there's definitely no need to feel any shame."

The witch wasn't exactly telling Jessica she HAD to be naked, but something about the way she put things, her reassuring tone, her compassionate face, made Jessica want to be, even if just for her.

"No.. no, its ok. I'm ok. I can take my clothes off." Jessica said, trying half halfheartedly to feign relaxation, confidence, the attitude of a girl a bit more carefree than she really was.

To ease her own tension, she did a tiny fake laugh as she began to remove her checkered Vans and lavender socks.

"I like your nail polish!" The witch said pointing out Jessica's neatly manicured rose gold toes.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled.

She felt more relaxed than usual, almost as if someone else were controlling her body's movements. Almost like being in a dream or astral projecting. She unhooked both clasps of her overalls, and let the top fall down over her hips. She let out yet another nervous, excited giggle. Now she was at the part where more private parts were to be exposed. She still wanted to play it as cool as she could. She lifted up her striped long sleeved shirt, up over her head until she felt the air all over her torso. She took a deep breath, setting it aside as she tried to quickly mentally prepare for the next item. Maybe her bralette. Yes, she'll work her way down. She unhooked it from the back and let it fall to the ground, revealing her perky A-cups. Not wanting to create a mess, she picked up the bralette from the floor to place it with her shirt, shoes and socks.

"Oh, don't worry about it, let me take those," Natasha said, gesturing toward Jessica's clothes.

"Oh, um, ok? Here." Jessica replied, handing Natasha the items. She felt a little awkward, handing this woman something with her breasts out. Natasha smiled comfortingly which relaxed Jessica, not just emotionally, but her whole body was seeming to relax gradually. She smiled back, not quite able to maintain much eye contact just yet.

As Jessica pulled down her overalls, revealing her lower half, she noticed Natasha folding up her shirt and bralette, and carefully organizing her hoe and socks. Natasha didn't seem to notice much that Jessica was nearly naked. Overalls around her ankles, and nothing but lacy underwear covering her bottom. She stepped out of her overalls awkwardly, and handed them to Natasha, who folded them as she had the other clothes.

With one final nervous laugh, Jessica took a moment to appreciate the absurdity of her situation - this was so weird! Here she was, standing in a witch's house, almost butt naked, for reasons still essentially unbeknownst to her. Even still, this was such a strange yet pleasant sensation. She did still feel implicit shyness, even embarrassment about being so exposed in front of this completely clothed woman, but combined with her excitement, she almost felt high.

In one deep breath, she removed her underwear, and handed it to Natasha, this time able to have just a second of eye contact, with an awkward smile.

Jessica crossed her legs and clasped her hands together in front of her. She didn't want to be shameless, slutty, or ostentatious. Even if deep down there was a twinge of horniness budding, she wanted to keep her cool, outwardly. This was the most confused she had felt probably ever in her life.

Natasha smiled at Jessica warmly. "Great! I'm so happy you were open to doing this, I know this is probably overwhelming."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I'm ok." Jessica said quivering slightly. It was still hard for her to look Natasha in the eye for too long. Natasha seemed unfazed, but almost a bit proud of Jessica for stepping so far outside her comfort zone. There was a very interesting feeling in the air, to say the least.

"Ok, Love, now the first thing we'll do..."

What's the first step of this witch's process?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)