More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by carb21 carb21

Whose Story Will You Follow?

Jessica Parks, a college student who lives in an all-girls dorm

Jessica wakes up and looks under the blanket to see what the weight was between her legs, lifting it slightly from below. Faced with that hard 10-inch cock staring at her, attached to her crotch, and a matching ballsack dangling below its base, she covered her mouth to keep from screaming.

"How is this possible? There's no way a girl can grow a dick like that, let alone overnight." Jessica asked herself in a whisper, not wanting to risk waking up Roxy, her roommate.

She is a college student who lives in a fraternity house with eleven other girls, and there are six rooms, putting them in doubles to sleep. Now she found herself worried about not letting the others see her problem.

Roxy started to show signs that she was waking up, so Jessica pretended to be asleep while keeping one hand cupping her crouched cock to hide any possible bulge.

Jessica waited until her roommate left and sat on the bed, staring at her new cock, which was stubbornly still hard. She was undecided as to what to do about it, but she had to be quick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)