More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Jessica Henwick

Jessica Yu-Li Henwick (born 30 August 1992) is a British actress and writer. She is known for her roles in the HBO series Game of Thrones, in Star Wars: The Awakens, in the Marvel's Netflix television series and in The Matrix Resurrections.

In early 2013, Henwick made her professional theatre debut in the international premiere of Running on the Cracks. In 2015 Henwick joined the cast of the HBO series Game of Thrones in Season 5 as Nymeria Sand. She continued performing the role until Season 7.

Henwick played the X-wing pilot Jess Pava in Star Wars: The Awakens. The character's full name is established as Jessika "Testor" Pava in the spin-off novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure. Despite her limited screen time, the character of Pava has become a fan favorite. Pava later appeared as a supporting character in the comic book series Star Wars: Poe Dameron, which ran from 2016 to 2018, and reprised the role for the Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game.

In 2017, Henwick appeared as Colleen Wing in the Netflix television series Iron Fist. Although critical reception of Iron Fist was generally negative, Henwick's performance in the series was well received. She reprised the role for the series The Defenders, as well as the second season of Luke Cage.

At the end of 2017, Henwick was listed as one of Variety's Top Breakout Stars. In 2020, she co-starred in the Fox science fiction thriller Underwater,[24] and the films Love and Monsters and Sofia Coppola's On the Rocks. That same year she was listed as one of The Hollywood Reporter's Rising Stars and won the Brit to Watch award at the Newport Beach Film Festival. In 2020, she was cast in The Gray Man. In 2021, she was cast in Knives Out 2.

In 2021, she starred as the character "Bugs" in The Matrix Resurrections. IGN called Henwick the "best part of Resurrections", while Deadline Hollywood said she was "what makes the movie worth watching". She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress by Gold House and CAPE.

How does Jessica end up in an ENF situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)