More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who is your tormentor?

Jessica (Overwhelming Cheerleader)

You're at your locker when you feel someone come up behind you, goosebumps bristling across your body as they blow softly onto the nape of your next, leaving a strange but unfortunately familiar feeling behind on that patch of skin.

"Heya, cutie~" you hear her whisper, but before you can turn it feels like a glowing hot needle has buried itself between your shoulder blades, and you let out a short, attention-grabbing yelp as you brace yourself against your locker for support. You knew this game, and you knew only Jessica could make a pinch, albeit one between pointed, pedicured nails, feel so blindingly painful. You turn, blinking stars out of your eyes, seeing her standing there, the tall, brown-haired bombshell framed by a few of her fellow cheerleaders giggling at your plight behind her.

"Wanted to welcome you back, loser," she said, her voice trading it's flighty, flirtatious tone for a harder edge. Evidently, this head cheerleader had found herself crushing bad for the powerless pariah in front of her. Lucky you, because she doubled down on making your life hell in front of the rest of the school, lest anyone catch even an inkling of her affection for you. Not that she was much better in those moments where she could get you to herself; while her powers let her breath increase anyone's capacity to feel both pain and pleasure, she comes on strong with both, and even when she uses that power to make you feel good, she loves to watch you squirm. A dream come true for most guys, catching the eye of the cheer captain who could blow your mind beyond what was humanly possible, and wasn't it just the way that for you it's another hellish obstacle in your day-to-day life.

You do your best to steady yourself as the group begins to walk away, but a shiver travels down your spine as Jessica, lingering away from her friends for a moment, tenderly rubs that same spot on the back of your neck.

"I'll catch you later, John," she says, softer this time, and winks before walking away. You sigh, knowing she probably will.

When and where does she catch you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)