More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoringy ignoringy

What scene do you want to start?

Jessica, a college student, fucked by her roommate

Jessica woke up feeling oddly comfortable and warm. When she opens her eyes, she sees Hector with his penis in her and licking her nipples. "Wait, what are you doing?" she asks. "Just doing what you always do," he says with an angry face. And behind him stand several of his male friends with their penises drooling.

Surely she'd fucked Hector in his sleep every morning. Almost every day for the last few months he'd woken up with Jessica eating his penis her vagina or mouth. What is the biggest problem is that Jessica and Hector are just roommates, not a couple. In other words, they are just friends, and she doesn't have a right to him every day. You can understand why Hector is angry. "You've been me like this all morning, every day! I'm gonna do the same to you." He says.

"You don't have anything to do until twelve o'clock today, do you, Jessica?" She looked at her alarm clock. The clock indicates 6:00 am. If they keep group- her for six hours. Today's practice for the American football team might be tough.

"G-Guys, I'm a running back for the Wildcats! Unlike men, women's muscles don't grow as big, so it might not look like it, but I'm so pretty strong! I've beaten the Kansas quarterback before!" she says and starts to resist but the guys hold her down and continue to her.

Hector's penis stroked, and each stroke sent a rush of pleasure through Jessica's vagina. She thinks of a way to turn this upside down. According to the porn fighting movie she watched, there is only one oppotunity: the moment the raper ejaculated. And she knows from her experience of him for two months. Judging by the feeling from the swelling of his dick in her vagina, that is coming soon.

Did she make it comeback?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)