More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ignoringy ignoringy

Did she make it comeback?

No, she didn't

"I'm cumming!" The moment Hector ejaculates, she tries to push back, keeping her spirit strong when she climaxes. But then the men behind him hold her down.

Two of the men put their dick in her mouth. "Hey, Tom and Robert! What are you doing!" Jessica screams. Robert Jondaughter is one of the most popular male cheerleaders in this college. Highly popular among the Wildcats' female players. And Tom NicQueen is the Wildcats' quarterback. "I came because it's not often that Jessica becomes like this." Robert says "Don't resist too much if you wanna be popular" Tom says and cums into her mouth.

Jessica swallows the sperm and says "Next time you see me, I shall take my ! I'll make you never want to cum again" From her throat to her esophagus to her stomach, she feels pleasure. This is the fucking awesome and the fucking terrible.

Hector stops his lingering strokes and takes out his penis with the whole cowardly condom. He's doing this to prevent pregnancy. Condoms have always been for . "Who's next?" William, a freshman who lives one room down from her, penetrates her cunt. He's a fresh licensee. Daniel, William's friend is fucking her tits. Other men also bukkake on her face and cum in her mouth. Then Hector sits on her face so that his balls are over her eyes so she's lost her sight.

"OK, OK, I apologize if I've done anything wrong, but I have practice this afternoon and I don't want you to do too much."

In fact, it's very hard to be to this level, and she can't play sports very well with her torrid body. Hector asks "What have you been doing to your roommate every morning?" "I had sex with Hector! I'd been horny every morning, and I used the nearest man's semen to control my horny mood!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)