More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nref Nref

Take your pick!

Jenny Briggs

Bio


Name: Jenny Briggs

Age: Nineteen

Hair: Sunny blonde, worn in a high ponytail.

Height: 5'8

Weight: Perfect BMI!

Breast size: Firm B-cups

Cock size: 12 inches

Appearance is described here: http://tinyurl.com/hwfwwcr


Jenny is an athlete through and through. Being massively competitive she will never back from down a challenge whatever it is. Stubborn to a fault Jenny's energy is nonetheless infectious and has a tendency to drag people along to her point of view. She works out seven days a week, sticking to a rigorous training regime and closely watching what she eats.

A recent arrival to Club XXX after fucking her way through her high school football team, jamming all of the players in the ass, she is fiercely competitive about claiming her first ass in Club XXX. At heart however Jenny is a girl getting used to the adult world and she would like nothing more to have a steady boyfriend at her side. While not as hung as most futa Jenny more than compensates with her ferocious energy, endless enthusiasm and stamina.

Being the daughter of Club XXX legend Karen Briggs, Jenny has quite the name to live up to. Feeling somewhat inferior to her mothers bigger tits and her massive cock Jenny nonetheless looks up to her mother as everything she wants to be. Goal firmly set Jenny will do just about anything to emulate her mother, even sharing any conquest with her in order to learn every trick of the trade from her mother. Any buttslut seduced by Jenny will have to deal with Karen as well..

End presentation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)