More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

Who are you?

Jenny Archer, the first Futanari FDF agent

Jenny hated ceremonies like this. She was hot. She could feel a bead of sweat roll down her long, milk white neck. Her blouse was pulled tight across her DDD breasts because they said she had to wear a tie to take a picture with the director. Her butt looked big in these slacks--not a bad thing, but she was self-conscious about it-- and she still couldn't find comfortable underwear that could contain her gigantic 12-inch cock. It was just hangin' down her leg and everybody was staring. This is the one time they weren't supposed to be looking at it!

Jenny didn't have any nice boxers, briefs, or, preferably, panties, because she's only had a cock for a little over two weeks. She's the first test subject--well, first public test subject--of a NSHS program called "Project Omnivore," which uses a serum to create enhance a person's libido, sexual metabolism, and sexual organs. As of now, the serum only works on women. So far, men either go insane or experience bodily changes that kill them. Of the women who have received the serum, 1-in-3 grow a penis. NSHS calls these artificially produced women with both sets of sexual organs "Futanari," in reference to a Japanese fetish that apparently someone on the project really likes. They tend to have nearly insatiable sex drives, the ability generate enough sperm for multiple orgasms using their larger-than-average male sex organs. They also usually go up a chest size or two, and any excess body fat shifts to their posterior. Big cock, huge tits, dump-truck ass: Jenny has it all.

Jenny didn't really want to become a Futanari, but it felt like it would be the only way to make her dream come true. A newly trained police officer in Columbus, Ohio, she wanted to join the FDF more than anything. She applied five times, and she was rejected five times. She didn't have enough experience in law enforcement, nor the test scores to stand out. After all but giving up, she was contacted by director DeBooty, who flew out to tell her in person that her bloodwork suggested that she would be a perfect fit for project omnivore. She was told that if she signed up to be a test subject, she would get a job at NSHS, possibly as a field agent.

She thought she was signing up for an extended study that would take months or years, but it all happened in a single day. She walked in, introduced herself to Dr. Ironrod, the head of the project. He explained that he would give her a shot and what it might do. He said it might not do anything, and in that case they would observe her for a week and then give her a second shot. No need to worry about that, though. It worked quite well the first time. They still observed her for the past two weeks to make sure she didn't go crazy or keep changing. Then a couple of field tests and...

"Jenny?" She felt a nudge in her ribs bring her back to earth. It was the other new agent, Jack Archer. "They're calling your name!" He whispered anxiously. "You get your diploma." Jack was a strapping young man with broad shoulders and a chiseled jaw. He had maybe 5-6 years on Jenny, but you could see the impact of those years in his calloused hands and a small scar on his neck. It was all Jenny could do not to jam her...

"Jenny!? Get up there!"

Right. She straightened herself out as she stood up and walked up the steps onto the dais. She thrust her hand forward into director DeBooty's. The director pulled her close as she handed off the diploma.

"Are you feeling alright, Archer?" She whispered. Jenny loved the sound of the director's voice. Even the voice of concern sounded like a seduction.

"No ma'am!" Jenny turned her lips into the director's ear. "Just thinking about how much my life has changed since our first conversation..."

The director nodded, then prompted for them to step out and face the photographer. As they smiled for the photo, the director's hand drift down the small of Jenny's back. Director turned her head and whispered again. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do." As she said it, she grabbed a handful of Jenny's ass, jiggled it, then gave it a hard smack. It instantly gave her a partial hard-on, which you'd definitely be able to see in the pictures.

What Does Jenny Do On Her First Day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)