More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jenny D Cruz Jenny D Cruz

Who Are You?

Jenny (University Student)

My name is Jenny and I am a university student. I am 20 years old. As far as, my looks are concerned I look like a female version of a nerdy boy, who is always bullied. I too am always bullied by the cheerleader squad of our university. I hate them so much. Amber, Jennifer, Emily and their leader Nadine the four girl squad always bullied me. I always wanted to crush the four of them so bad.

Not only that I am a lesbian. I enjoy the company of girls and girls wearing exquisite clothes attracts me sexually, I realize this when I was in school. Although boys do not disgust me but I am sexually more interested in Pussy then Penis. So, I decided to always be a lesbian. But unfortunately, I do not have the courage to ask any girl out. Apart from that my nature does not allow me to be in a normal relationship with any girl.

I am naturally a very dominant girl sexually. You can understand my nature through my browsing history which is full of lesbian bdsm porn and stories. Thats not the weird part the weird part is I enjoy incestual stories where a daughter makes her own mother her . My mother is a bitch this fact can never be changed. My father died when I was 5 years old and after his she became a total slut. Many times at night I heard moans from my mother's room and when I peek inside I always found her tied to the bed post and getting fucked by two, three men atmost.

She never cared for me and always tried to things on me. She me to go to a very outdated school, I got scholarship in high school so that time spent better. But when I moved to a university, due to my unsocial behaviour, I was targeted many times by bullies. My mother never asked me how I was doing instead she doted on her younger daughter my younger sister Anna who was a complete copy of my mother in everything. She was a bitch just like my mother. Both of them treated me like their servant.

Although I am a very beautiful girl. I am tall smart, physically in good shape, curvy body, long slender legs, beautiful face, gorgeous legs and feet. But, I hide all of these good qualities under baggy clothes, shoes, sometimes hoodie over my head and most of the times wearing big granny glasses. I dont want to attract too much attention but I never realized that my attire was getting more attention as a freak then I want.

But one day everything changed. I was browsing through my phone when I noticed a new application called Mind Control. I opened the application and when I read the description I was shocked to the core. At first I thought its just a bluff, I mean anyone with a sane mind can tell its just a bluff made up just to attract the users. But I didn't close the app I kept reading the rules and methods to use the app. When I finished reading all the rules I was in a deep thought.

What if everything written in this application is true. What if it really is a divine application. I opened the play store and searched for the application but found nothing of the sorts. This intrigued me more. How could an app which is nowhere to be found on app store or playstore is on my mobile. Finally after much thinking I decided to use it and see for myself what the application Mind Control is capable of. But the first problem was who should I use it on. The first person that came to my mind was my younger sister Anna.

Will Anna become my ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)