More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who's naked?

Jenny, naked on the beach.

"Eugh... my head..."

The cool water brushing up against Jenny's feet woke her up, only for her head to flood with pounding pain, and her eyes with fill with the dull light of morning, blinding to her as eyes only just opened.

"Wh-- What happened last night?"

She looked down, straining to get into a sitting position. She could feel the ground shift underneath her; sand, not yet sunbaked to the point of blistering, but coarse and clinging to her back and long, brown hair. At her feet was the ocean, making it's way slowly up the beach, creeping closer with each wave until it eventually splashed far enough to touch her toes. Her green eyes were bleary with sleep, and brushed the sand off of one hand to try and rub at her eyes. A light breeze blew over Jenny, making her shiver, the water moving farther and farther up the beach with each wave, touching her heels, calves, thighs...

"Ah!"

Jenny bolted awake, hands darting between her legs as cold sea water splashed onto her unprotected privates. Haze clearing from her mind, though a headache remained in its place, and she shivered harder looking down to see her bare breast pointing out into the open air.

Her mind started to race, or tried to, through the soreness in her temples. Jenny had been having a good time last night; she'd been having a good time for the past few nights, on a week-long beach vacation. She'd had a couple drinks last night, but... how could have things gotten to this point? Jenny didn't even know which stretch of the beach she was on; she could see the fence running along the boardwalk, but there were no landmarks she could see and (thankfully) no one else was around. Hobbling to her feet, she knew she couldn't stay on the beach, even as she tried to remember what had happened to any of her clothes...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)