More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

Jenny makes her way up the beach

Sand clinging to her hair, ass, and feet, Jenny shivers in the morning breeze as she starts along the sand, leaving soft footprints while keeping her arms firmly over her breasts and between her legs. She knew the general direction of her hotel from the beach that was nearest to it, but... was this even the same beach? Plus, the way she knew would take her right through town; something she wouldn't ever want to do naked.

As she gets up to the fenced off sand dunes that formed the beach's border, and kept herself crouched so as not to show to anyone who might be on the other side. Here away from the water the sand was starting to get hot, forcing Jenny to constantly shift her weight on her feet, as she tried peeking over. There was an empty sidewalk, a few shore houses (Jenny shuddered at the windows, the Sun's glare keeping her from seeing if anyone was on the other side of them) and the only car visible on the street only just pulling up. Two people- a man and a woman- got out of the car, similarly dressed in red shorts and white sleeveless shirts. The big red cross on their backs marked them as lifeguards, and all at once Jenny felt conflicted. Lifeguards had to help people, right? If she went up to them an explained as best she could, they'd have to help her, right? But even that would mean people seeing her naked, and if she didn't want that, she'd have to move quickly- the lifeguards were making for the beach entrance, and there were few places to hide out on the open expanse of the beach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)