More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

What ENF production do we follow?

Jenny's Big ENF Scene (Starring Karen Gillian)

An ENF comedy series starring Karen Gillian.

Jennifer Jones (Gillian) is a young network executive that runs a streaming network alongside her personal assistants, Aubrey Jackson (played by Emma Roberts) and Mei Anderson (Awkwafina). However, whereas both her assistants are movie and TV fans, Jenny considers television and movies a collosal waste of time; leading her to put just about anything on the streaming network that doesn't contain female nudity.

Part of the reason that the network seems to be failing.

However, after one night out, Jenny offends and humiliates a woman (played by Sophia Lillis) who is pitching her show idea. Unbeknownst to Jenny, the woman is actually a sorceress who places a curse on the executive that takes effect the following day.

Now, Jenny wishes that she had watched more TV and movies, as she finds herself living out various scenes (both ENF originally, and ENM tailored to make ENF) in a neverending, humiliating nightmare!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)