More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Artican Artican

Does Jennifer meet with Selina Smiles?

Jennifer meets with Selina Smiles

Jennifer was still cautious about meeting a total stranger to try out sex wrestling. It sounded like a bad idea for so many reasons. Still, the temptation to actually try out some of the things she’s seen in the videos, in real life, was strong.

She glanced at herself in the bedroom mirror. Back home, she’d never lay about in her birthday suit for fear of her parents or siblings walking in on her. Living in the dorm freed her to try new things and university was supposed to be a time for experimentation. She’d have to take some risks to find out what life could really be like.

“Where should we meet?” Jennifer asked Selina Smiles through a message.

“There’s a park near my place we can meet,” Selina Smiles replied.

A neutral ground in a public space seemed like a relatively safe place to make first contact, Jennifer figured. At least she’d have a chance to run if someone tried to nab her.

“Sure! When and where?” she responded.

Selina Smiles sent her the directions and they scheduled to meet on the next Saturday afternoon. It was a warm sunny day and the park was populated by dog walkers, cyclists and kids playing on the playset. Jennifer was supposed to meet up with a girl wearing a red jacket with short black hair. She saw the girl of that description sitting on a park bench and approached.

Selina Smiles?” she asked.

The girl looked up from her phone and met eyes with Jennifer. “Tara Nova?”

“Yeah! Nice to meet you!” Jennifer replied.

Selina Smiles got up and said, “Nice to meet you too, Tara Nova!”

“Actually, it’s Jennifer, or Jen. I went with Tara Nova for my account to be anonymous. It’s a silly name,” she laughed.

“I’m really Sam, not Selina Smiles, that’s my wrestling name,” the other girl replied. “I think Tara Nova would be a good stage name for you too!”

“Oh. Thanks,” Jennifer replied. She then looked around conspiratorially before asking, “So… have you been wrestling for long, Sam?”

“Actually I’ve only had a few informal matches so far,” Samantha admitted. She spoke in a low tone as well, as if this was an illicit activity. Jen sat next to Samantha and watched the rest of the park activities, trying to act like they were just two friends hanging out and chatting.

“Nothing that was broadcast, they only show the pro matches and you have to have a few wins before they consider you pro.” Sam went on.

The student dared to steal a better look at her potential training partner as they chatted. The wrestler was slender with light pink skin and jet black hair. She wore tearaway joggers with white runners and had a crop top under her jacket, revealing a trim waist and definition on her abs. She kept an impressive figure.

“I didn’t do so well in my matches, so I wanted to get some training to improve my skills.” Sam explained. “There’s a tournament coming up that I wanted to join.”

“The amateur tournament?” Jennifer chimed in with recognition.

“Yeah!” Sam replied. “That prize money would really help to pay my rent.”

“I was thinking about joining as well, but I don’t think I’d get that far,” Jen admitted.

“Well, if we train together, we could probably get farther than the other noobs,” Sam pointed out.

“Why not train with more experienced wrestlers?” Jennifer asked.

Sam rubbed the back of her head and looked away. “Well… I kind of got tired of losing… Sure, some girls join just to lose, but I actually want to win sometimes! That’s why I thought if I wrestled with someone on my level, it’d be better… and if I lost, we could just keep things between the two of us.” Sam smiled and winked.

Jennifer blushed, thinking about sharing a secret like this with the pretty dark haired girl. She also understood where the other girl was coming from, seeking a fellow rookie to practice with. It was bad enough starting out in a sexually charged sport like this where you would be taken advantage of if you lose. It would be demoralizing if you went into it already knowing you’ve already lost.

“So, where are we going to train?” Jennifer asked.

Sam smiled hopefully. “So, you still want to do this, even with a fellow rookie?”

“I’m too embarrassed to go to a proper trainer too! Let’s learn together!” Jennifer grinned back. They were both brimming with excitement as they realized they were on the same page.

“Great! My place is closeby, I have a little setup in my room.” Sam said.

“OK!” Jen said, eager and frightened to go ahead with this. Her heart was pounding, thinking about going toe to toe with Samantha in a wrestling match. In a sex wrestling match even! She wasn’t sure how they were going to start but she was excited to find out.

Jennifer and Samantha took a short walk around the block to a series of row houses. Samantha stopped at one of the houses and took out her keys. The front was gated with rococo styled filigree on the wrought iron gating and the red brick exterior was broken up with tall arched windows. Jen’s eyes widened. “You live here?”

“Oh, sorta,” Sam replied. “I sublet the basement.”

They went inside the narrow foyer and took the banister staircase down to Sam’s living space. There was a door to the front and a door to the side. Samantha unlocked the front one and opened it for Jen to enter. “Welcome to the dungeon!” she announced.

It was one large, open spaced basement with Samantha’s couch against the wall with the windows. In front of the couch was a coffee table that had a laptop and a mug on top. The remaining walls had pictures of wrestlers that Jennifer did not recognize, a sound system and a bookshelf filled with graphic novels and mangas. The remaining floor space was taken up with gym mats that were spread over the wood veneered tiling, ready to be used.

“Looks like you’re already set up!” Jen noted.

“Yeah, why waste time?” Sam shrugged, removing her jacket. “Can I take your coat?”

“Sure…” Jen replied, handing over her light jacket. She rubbed her hands together, then swung her arms from side to side. “So… where do we start?”

“Do you know the rules of the Wrestling league?” Sam asked as she put their coats into her closet.

“Yeah, you score ten points for every article of clothing removed and two points for each second of vaginal penetration,” Jennifer recited, knowing the rules by heart. “Additional points for breast manipulation, face-sitting, being in control of a tribadism…”

“That’s scissoring, right?” Sam asked.

“Uh… yeah,” Jennifer replied, biting her lip. She started feeling hot after discussing all the erotic things they could be doing to each other very soon. She eyed Sam, appreciating just how attractive the petite, dark haired girl was.

“So… I guess… we start by getting undressed?” Sam suggested, rubbing her shoulder and waiting for Jennifer to react.

“Oh, yeah…” Jennifer said, suddenly feeling even more nervous.

“Did you… bring proper wrestling attire?” Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

Is Jennifer dressed to wrestle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)