More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Artican Artican

Is Jennifer dressed to wrestle?

Jennifer has her outfit on

“Yeah, of course!” Jennifer replied. She had ordered an official WSW branded wrestling bikini even before she decided to get into the actual wrestling. It had been a rush for her to just step out into public with it on, underneath her light spring dress and jacket. Now, it was time for the moment of reveal. She knew she would eventually have to undress down to her skivvies for this, but it was still nerve wracking. Sitting on the bus with all the strangers not knowing that she was wearing a skimpy bikini under her clothes sent her shivers of excitement, she wasn’t sure how her body would react to actually showing herself in the skimpy outfit.

“So… I guess we… just strip down?” Sam said with a shrug, waiting for Jen to go first. She appeared just as nervous at exposing herself to the relative stranger.

“Yeah, O…OK…” Jennifer replied nervously, waiting for Sam to start. When no one made a move, they both chuckled nervously.

“At the same time?” Sam suggested.

“Yeah…” Jen agreed.

Samantha hooked her fingers underneath the hem of her top and Jennifer nervously pulled the straps of her dress down her shoulders. Jen went with just a dress so that she could easily get out of it and put it on again, but that was proving to be more embarrassing for her, now that the moment of truth has arrived. She took a dry swallow and slid the garment down. Unveiling her plain white string bikini top. Sam pulled her shirt over her head at the same time, showing off a pitch black string bikini underneath. Jennifer dragged her dress down her legs and stepped out of it while Sam pulled her top loose and looked.

Having the dark haired wrestler stare at her body got Jen blushing red. She felt naked and instinctively tilted her body to the side and hugged her torso.

“You have a beautiful body,” Sam admired, pulling down her pants to reveal her own bikini outfit.

Jennifer gazed at her sparring partner’s physique. It was fit and slender with a modest bust. Her curved physique exuded femininity through her form and posture. “You too…” Jen replied breathily.

Sam returned a shy smile and stepped onto the mat, barefoot. Jennifer took off her shoes and joined her. They faced each other in the middle, half naked and alone. Jennifer’s heart started to beat faster. They were about to have a private sex wrestling match! She could barely contain her excitement.

The rookie nervously shifted around. She didn’t know how to stand, so she emulated Sam’s pose, hunched over, knees bent, arms at the ready. Sam stepped to the side and Jen followed, causing the two to circle each other.

“That’s a good start,” Sam told her. “Now, let’s see what you got. Come and try to take me down.”

“O… OK!” Jennifer agreed. She pounced at Sam, but the more experienced wrestler twisted to one side, letting the novice fall on her face. Half a second later, Jennifer felt the body weight of Sam on her back. She felt the warm moist breath of her opponent by her ear. She shivered.

“From here, I can get your top off, or I can reach around to your pussy…” Sam explained. “This is the worst position for you to be in.”

Jennifer gulped and closed her eyes, clenching her fists in anticipation for whatever punishment she was about to receive. She nearly jumped in surprise when she felt it! SLAP! A firm smack on her cushy bottom!

Then the weight on her back was removed and she turned to see a hand held out for her. “Come on, let’s start again,” Sam told her.

Jennifer could feel her heart pounding against her chest and her breathing was ragged. As she started to pick herself up, she could feel the slickness forming between her legs. She was thoroughly aroused and wanted more. An anxious grin formed on her face as she took Sam’s hand and straightened up.

Sam raised an arm and tilted her body to stretch her side, then stretched the other side before swinging her shoulders from side to side and rolling her neck. She was standing more confidently as she waited for Jen to prepare herself for the next round.

“OK, ready,” Jen told her.

“Alright!” Sam smiled, stepping up to the center to meet her opponent once again. “Then, let’s go!”

They circled each other once again. Jennifer went for a lunge, but held back, causing Sam to try and evade the fakeout. Jen then leaned in for a tackle on Sam’s waist. The senior wrestler was caught, but braced herself by leaning into her attacker and pushing back with her legs. From this position, Jen couldn’t push her down.

“Nice try, but now you’re ****…” Sam told her. Jen felt her opponent doing something from behind and realized that she was undoing Jen’s bikini top!

Jennifer pulled back to catch her straps and try to tie them back up again. Sam had started from the top, so Jen was able to pull it back up and knot it. Sam waited patiently for her to finish before they centered up again for another go.

Samantha was feeling extra confident now, hopping in place and throwing empty swings in the air with an arrogant grin plastered on her face. Jennifer was feeling more agitated. The more cocky Sam got, the more she wanted to take the woman down a peg.

They restarted and Jennifer again targeted the waist for a takedown. Sam was wise to it and held her off until she bobbed when she should have weaved and was caught by the rookie. Sam dug in and held her ground, again going for the bikini top to scare Jen off of her.

Jennifer reached up and grabbed at Sam’s top in retaliation and the two tugged back and forth using their beachwear for leverage. Sam stood up to push Jen off, but Jen pushed forward at the right time to send Sam to the floor! They both held on as they rolled around on the mat trying to get the upper hand.

Finally, they pulled apart, gasping for air. Jennifer started at the ceiling as she held up her right hand. In it was the teeny black bikini top that Sam had just been wearing. She looked over at her opponent. Samantha was covering her breasts with a look of shock on her face. The black bottomed wrestler looked over at Jennifer

Jennifer felt a pang of dread as she looked down at her own chest.

Did Jennifer lose her top too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)