More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

How does Jennifer pursue a sex wrestling career?

Jennifer joins the local WSW Discord

Jennifer couldn’t get her mind off the WSW. She knew she should be studying, but she would sneak in views of matches going on. Eventually she had to negotiate with herself. She would treat herself to a viewing reward for getting through the chapters. Finish reading one chapter, watch one match. After she was through with her reading, she convinced herself that every page of her report that she completed, she could take off one article of clothing and watch another match.

Jennifer sat naked on her bed, finally completed her assignments and was thoroughly enjoying a match between a slender, ginger haired girl and a larger brunette. The brunette had the upper hand due to her weight advantage, pinning the redhead to the floor with her pussy while simultaneously fingerbanging her opponent.

Watching the scene, Jennifer imagined herself under the powerful brunette and fingered herself as vigorously as she watched the wrestler do to her opponent. Jennifer let out a moan, then froze. She eyed the corners of her room, fearful of being caught, then she remembered she was living on her own now. Still, she moaned quieter so as not to alert her neighbors. After a solid minute of this, the ginger couldn’t get out, so the referee called the match for the brunette. Since she had finished all her work, Jennifer allowed herself to enjoy the aftermath as well this time.

The victorious brunette donned her strap-on and proceeded to dominate the smaller woman. Jen writhed on her bed, frantically rubbing her pussy as she kept her head trained on the laptop screen. She imagined herself as the smaller wrestler getting plowed by the victor’s long rubber cock. She clutched her breast and shoved her fingers deep into her pussy, thrusting her hips back into her hand.

Suddenly her body erupted, sending her into a euphoric trance! Jennifer’s hips bucked in the air several times, Eventually, the intensity lessened with each consecutive thrust until she lay, panting heavily on her sweat soaked sheets.

The yearning to join this sport had grown too much for her. She wanted to try it out so badly. After taking her time to recover from her orgasm, Jennifer looked up the recruitment page again. She’d done more cursory research into finding someone to train her, but she was a poor student and ultimately decided she couldn’t afford it.

Her attention went back to the Amateur League. The rules to join were very lenient. She didn’t need to have any prior wrestling or martial arts background. She just needed to be over 18, wear proper clothes and to sign a waiver for injuries. There was even a listing for an amateur tournament coming up. First prize was $500 in cash! Other placings would win gift certificates to an adult store and WSW branded gear, including a black molded dildo that mounted onto a leather strap-on harness.

Jen wondered how far she could get in an amatuer tournament. She would probably wash out after the first round, but it would be an experience. She was tempted to sign up just to see what it was like. She then worried about the whole match being filmed. What if her face and body got out? She would die of embarrassment if people saw her getting sexually violated by another woman! She hid under her sheets just thinking about it. All her classmates would look at her as some sort of deviant slut!

Then a thought occurred to Jen. Did people at the school even know about WSW? She went on her University website and searched the forums for Women’s Submission Wrestling.

To her shock, there were over 100 hits! She browsed a few of them. A lot were posters chatting about their favorite wrestlers and matchups they were hyped up about. Jennifer wondered how many of the fans were guys and how many were girls. There was no way to tell.

Jennifer continued to browse until she came across one poster providing a link to a Discord channel that was for the WSW wrestling community in the area. Jennifer clicked the link and was taken to a page full of different channels talking about match strategies, meet-ups, upcoming events and all other WSW related information for the local area. Jennifer was shocked that it was so organized.

She read through the posts in the main channel. They all seemed to know each other, which made Jen feel shy and alienated. They seemed friendly though. She noticed someone in the channel being announced as ‘new’ and all the others greeted the newbie with friendly GIFs and emoticons. Jennifer decided she should introduce herself as well. She took a deep breath and clicked on the “New to Channel” button.

Suddenly several greetings popped up for her.

Ultimate Submitter: Welcome, @Tara Nova!

Leah Piper: Welcome to the forum, @Tara Nova!

Ladyfighter69: Hello! @Tara Nova

She was relieved. Even though she knew there was nothing to worry about, she feared being blasted out of the chat channel.

She was surprised to find some familiar names in there as well, including Leah Piper! She wondered if it was the same Piper she had been watching in the videos. She was too shy to ask though. Instead she explained that she was a newbie and was interested in getting into the sport.

They directed her to the “Getting Started” channel. It listed the same information the WSW had but with some more local locations to meet up and train. Jennifer still wasn’t sure she was ready to head to a real gym for this, so she wavered over the idea some more, choosing instead to read up on messages in the forums and conversing with the regulars.

Jennifer didn’t really engage much with the conversations though. She was content to read what others had to say.

Suddenly, she heard a ping and found a direct message in her inbox. Jen looked at the username. Selina Smiles. She opened the message up and read it. It was another new girl looking to get into the sport. She was interested in getting together to train.

Jennifer thought about it. She worried that it could be some sort of predator looking to get her alone. Did she really trust this stranger enough to meet with her alone?

Does Jennifer meet with Selina Smiles?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)