More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bouruku bouruku

Who do you go after

Jennifer Lawrence

you decide to head after Jennifer and find her sitting on a large stone looking at her phone, you make your way up to the rock and slide next to her, poking the side of her leg. "what the fuck" Jen shouts as she jump up, startled by your sudden appearance. you stay on the rock and stare at her until she calms down an curiosity gets the better of her as she approaches you. "what the hell are you" she say to herself as her hand slowly reaches out to touch you, as her hand get closer to your head you slowly move forward and nuzzle in against her palm "your kinda cute" Jen says with a smile as you wrap around her hand and sit on he palm. using her other hand, Jennifer starts to stroke you. "where did you come......" before she can finish the sentence you shoot a load of yellow liquid at her, most of the liquid hits her neck while the rest splashes her face and goes in her mouth and a few strands fall off her face and onto her top.

"well i wasn't expecting that" Jen says with a cough "at least it tastes nice". Jennifer sits down and continues to stroke you, you see her ample chest slowly getting faster and her breathing gets heavier as the liquid starts to effect her. Jen's hand goes from stroking your head to wrapping around you shaft and starts slowly pumping up and down while biting her lip. you look at her top and see a few holes in her top where the liquid had fallen on it, you release her hand and slide onto her lap, now she has both hands free, Jen pumps you with one hand while the other playfully caresses the tip of your head.

"Miss Lawrence?" you hear a voice call out, "shit!!" Jen says and leans forward over you to hide you under her breasts and arms as an assistant comes round the corner.

"yes"

"Miss Lawrence I have to script for the next scene and have a few changes that we need to go over"

As they both talk about the scene you wiggle your way under the bottom of her top and slide up between her breasts, making sure you dont poke your head out the top. Jen holds the scrip up to look at it and to hide you as you slowly start to move up and down between her wonderful tits.

"Are you Ok Miss Lawrence?"

"yes just a little hot at the......" Jen pauses for a second as the tip of your tail finds it's way into her leggings and rubs over her pussy, "moment, I just need some air"

"of course," the assistant says with a smile and walks away.

"that was close" Jen says as she sits back and watches you move between her tits and your tail plays with her pussy. After a few minuets of rubbing Jen closes her eyes and her mouth falls open as she is lost in the pleasure, seeing an opportunity you move up her chest, pulling your tail away from her pussy and stick your head into her open mouth. Jen lets out a small moan as her tongue darts around, licking every inch of your head as you slowly start to fuck her mouth.

you push further into Jen's mouth as her hand travels down under her leggings and starts to finger herself as you pick up speed, making her gag slightly as you pump into her mouth, slowly getting faster. Jen lets out a moan as she climaxes, this moan sends you over the edge as you spray you cum inside her mouth. you pull out of her mouth and watch as Jen swallows your load. "now the fun begins" she says with a smile as she licks the length of your shaft.

"Miss Lawrence, your needed on set"

"SHIT!!! looks like we'll have to finish this later" Jen says as she stands up, "don't go away, i want to feel you inside me" she pulls her leggings down to show you her bald pussy before pulling them back up and heading off.

you slide up a tree and have a rest before you head to your next meeting.

what next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)