More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Dormer

Although social media take it as a joke, the Kiss between Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Dormer wasn't a joke neither a search from more fame for the two TV and movie stars, already famous between youngsters. It was a pure declaration of love in front of the cameras, but they didn't understand it. Maybe because they aren't maintaing a constant watch in Jennifer Lawrence 's house.

But I did. And not because I'm a creep, a paparazzi or something like that. I'm the poolboy on Ms. Lawrence house. And despite what most of you are thinking about me, that I'm mexican or I have the surname González (sure, because everyone in Mexico has the surname González, and shouts !Andale, Andale, Arriba, Arriba!. Stupid stereotype), I'm not mexican, I'm Reggie, from Boston, more american than Donald Trump's toupee. And I was chosed to this work because I didn't have qualification to get a better job and because I'm not on . So I was chosed by Ms. Lawrence's secretary to be the poolboy.

How I know about Ms. Lawrence and Ms. Dormer relationship? This is the story about how I learn about that: One day, I was cleaning the pool as usual, but I see a relly nice car parking in Ms. Lawrence garage. It was a very nice car, and I wanted to look it closer. Since she don't pay me for stare at cars, I hide behind a tree near the entrance of the house. From there, I see Ms. Dormer, the famous TV and movie actress, come out of the car, and be welcomed by Ms. Lawrence. The quickly came into the house, like hiding themselves from public view, and now, my curiosity tingled: Why Ms. Lawrence and Ms. Dormer reunite? As I know, they weren't working on a movie or TV show together. So, I decided to follow them, spying what they were doing inside from a good strategic window located near the entrance of the house. And that's when I see it: Ms. Lawrence has kissing passionately Ms. Dormer, and one of Ms. Dormer's hands were rubbing Ms. Lawrence tight, producing some moans from her. Then, they go to the main room, site that I can also see from that window. What I see next feft me with my mouth open.

What did Reggie see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)