More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a perspective:

Jennifer Horner, 38 year old horny housewife

Jennifer married to settle a family matter. Her husband was 4 years older than her and a traditionalist when it came to love and family, but he brought in the dough with his incredibly attractive paycheck. He became the natural choice for her parents, considering that Jennifer had been unmarried and without children for so long. Now stuck with a ring around her finger, she did the mature thing and tried to adapt. For so many years, she tried her best, learning to cook, sew and clean. All the hallmarks of what a stereotypical housewife should do. Throughout the time, it felt like it was working out, but there was one major detail that brought the dream crashing down. Norton was hardly a good fuck, and in her eyes, he was hardly even a man. One would think a successful businessman would have all the qualities of any big dicked alpha who gets what he wants, but Norton led a conservative life, earning his bucks from others like him with little interest in doing anything remotely exciting. Thus began long downward spiral into the pits of near depression. As time went on, the frustration continued to grow. She was masturbating more and more with every failed attempt to get her husband to dick her good, her rapidly degenerating fantasies dragging her further and further away from the image of any good and faithful housewife should be. The old self that she had kept locked away for so long was coming back with a vengeance, and her eyes began to wonder onto the bulges of other men who pass her by.

The breaking point fast approaches...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)