More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

So, who is the central character for this story?

Jennifer (18) and Abby (19)

Jennifer poked and prodded at the bowl of Rice Krispies in front of her with her spoon. It was mostly finished; she found herself in that odd phase where no matter how many spoonful's she took, there always seemed to be more Krispies floating in the milk just waiting to be picked up. They never ended. Maybe, she wondered, the reason the world outside of the Namish towns were so technologically advanced is because they were able to harness the never ending replication power of Rice Krispies.

After brushing her long, blonde hair out of her eyes she looked up at the clock for the thousandth time that morning. The day ahead both excited and terrified her. Excited because she could spend the day with Abby, her secret girlfriend. Terrified because she was going to have to travel outside of her Namish hometown for the first time in her life. A mysterious arson attack had rendered the town's only high school inoperable until the next school year, so with no other option the town had arranged placements at high schools outside of town in the strange, futuristic world outside of their dome. In a world where clothing was an entirely optional fashion statement. Jennifer's gaze shifted to the drawer where her mother had hidden the immodest pamphlet advertising the benefits of Higher New York High School. The naked female student on the front had been of great interest to Jennifer; she just wished she'd had time to study the pamphlet in the privacy of her room. Her mother had written down the shopping mall where the school's PE uniform could be picked up; Jen had it tucked away safely in her skirt pocket, along with her pre-purchased train ticket.

Her father walked into the room with a newspaper under his arm. He sat down and grunted to Jennifer - his version of 'good morning' - before opening up the paper.

"So," he said as he perused the stories. "You meeting with that dyke girl today?"

Jennifer felt her face redden. Unspoken words threatened to burst forth from her mouth; "I love her", "She's my girlfriend", "I'm a 'dyke' too." She didn't speak them aloud, though.

"Don't call her that, dear." Her mother said, snapping Jennifer back to reality. "Just because Abby has short hair it doesn't mean she's a lesbo."

"It's the only reason I can think of for a woman having short hair." Her father said. "Women should be women, and men should be men. That's my motto."

Feeling queasy and uneasy, Jennifer pushed back her chair. "I'd better get going. She's waiting for me at the station."

"Okay dear," Her mother said. "But you be careful, okay? Life outside of these walls... it's a wicked, sinful place."

"Shouldn't be allowed." growled her father.


Wearing her favourite pink t-shirt and a white skirt, along with white pumps and socks, Jennifer arrived at the station. Her heart melted as she saw Abby standing there in her faded grey jeans and black Metallica t-shirt. The short, dark haired rock chick stood with her arms folded, looking at the world with the casual disdain only a teenager could muster. To Jennifer, though, she was just so... cool.

"Hey Abs." Jennifer greeted her.

Abby's cool expression faded upon seeing Jennifer. Her eyes lit up and her lips curled warmly at the corners. It lasted just a second before the calm, cool expression returned. "Hey Jen."

Jen felt her heart racing. So cool.

The two stood side by side as they waited for the train to arrive. They looked for all the world like two friends just hanging out. Jennifer wanted to snuggle under Abby's arm. Or wrap her arm around her waist. Or even just hold hands. But she didn't. People would stare and make comments. The Namish were backwards in so, _so _many ways, and in a town this small word would get around.

"You nervous about the new school?" Abby asked.

"Sort of. I mean, the outside world... they're not really nudists, not technically speaking. It's more of a fashion thing. So not everyone in school will be naked, I know, but I don't know if I'll be able to focus on the lessons if there was even one naked student there, you know?"

Abby gave her a cool look. "Wandering eyes, eh?"

"Not like that." Jennifer said, blushing. "I mean, you know I... that you... you're the only..."

Jennifer saw that Abby was grinning. It was just a rib. She gave Abby an affectionate push. "Stop teasing me."

"I guess that's what a girl has to do to get your attention then?" Abby asked. "Go to school naked? Good to know."

A wave of embarrassment and arousal washed over Jennifer. The two of them had not yet been... intimate... with each other. Just a few make out sessions, nothing serious. The thought of seeing Abby naked, wandering around like it was the most casual thing in the world...

The train arrived then, interrupting her line of thought. It was a sleek and futuristic thing made of white metal and black windows. They made their way inside and grabbed a pair of seats. Within a few minutes the train was moving; it glided silently down the rails, the whole thing feeling as smooth as air. Jen leaned her weight against her girlfriend, and Abby gave a brief reassuring smile, but that was all the affection they could express.

From the speakers above came a "bing bong" sound, and then a voice spoke. "Attention all passengers; we have now left the Namish City Limits. Clothing restrictions are no longer in ."

She felt Abby stiffen. "Holy shit." she murmured.

Jen followed her gaze. Further down the cabin a woman had stood and dropped her skirt to the ground. She had not been wearing panties. She crouched to retrieve her garment wearing just a blouse, thigh high stockings, and heels. She carefully folded the skirt, unconcerned that her neat triangle of black pubic hair was on full display, and placed it inside of her briefcase. As she began to unbutton her blouse Jen became aware that Abby had been talking.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jen asked, not able to look away.

"I said will you please stop looking?" Abby hissed.

"Oh come on, don't be jealous." Jen said, finally able to look away. She looked into Abby's eyes. "You can't seriously expect me not to look if a cute woman starts stripping on public transport?"

"Cute?"

Confident that nobody would be watching them with a now-naked woman on board, Jen reached over and gave Abby's leg a squeeze. "Abs, we're going to be commuting to a city where nudism is just a thing, like the weather or public transport. I'm going to be looking, and I suspect you'll be the same. Don't worry. You're the only girl I'm interested in. That's not going to change, no matter- holy shit, she's putting a tie on. Just a tie and stockings? Holy shit that's hot."

Abby gave her a slap on the arm, which Jen took to be a good natured gesture. Still, she tore her eyes away from the woman. Best not to get on her girlfriend's bad side. She shifted her gaze out of the window, where she could see a clear blue sky instead. She'd never seen a blue sky in person before.

"Abs?" she asked after a while.

"Hmm?" Abby replied.

"I've been thinking about that woman. Is, ah, is she still there?"

"Yep."

"Her tie just... draped between her breasts?"

"Yep. Looks like silk too."

Jen really wanted to look, but didn't. "So... why is she getting naked if she lives in Namish Town?"

"There's not many jobs in our town, especially with the antiquated computer systems we use. These guys are probably all on Windows XXL or something crazy. Commuting to a better job isn't really anything new."

"I know that. But, I mean... she lives in our town, right? So she's Namish? So why is she willingly getting naked? Do you think... do you think it gets to you, being surrounded by naked people all day?"

"I don't see how. Maybe she's an exhibitionist or something? I don't think it'll happen to us."

Disquieted, Jen sat in silence until the train announced the stop as Seedy Woods Shopping Mall.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)