More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by mzchandl mzchandl

Do you let her make you a custom key?

Jennifer sees all of you.

The truth is, Jennifer is lying to you. She doesn't have to make a key at all. In fact they keep a master key and spare sets of keys for all sizes and models. But.. she had thought of something, and was thrilled to have this nice gift fall in her lap.

After some discussion, you finally naively agreed with her. It had to happen.

You went to the back room.

"Okay, now take them off," she pointed at your pants.

You side them down. Now in your boxers in front of this buxom Cherokee princess you hesitate.

"C'mon then let's see what we're dealing with."

You sigh and drop your boxers.

She immediately stares down at your locked cock. Admiring your athletic legs and bulging red prick. She could tell you were just dying to be let free. Even better she could tell that you had gotten a little harder from having her boss you around.

"Hmm pretty typical model. A bit larger than usual for holding a flaccid dick."

She's very methodical. She takes hold of your testicles and chastity tube. You tense up as her long nails graze the underside of your taint.

She then takes a loose key and rakes it in and out of the lock, pretending to take notes on how many clicks and which length teeth the key was hitting on.

"Hmm... Okay this will take a few minutes. She steps into the side room and starts rummaging around. You hear the key machine whirr on. She cuts a key, but this is all for show. She already has the key she needs.

She returns. "Here it is... Now for the big moment" she grins mischievously. She slides the key in, and gets down on her knees in front of your caged cock. She's pretending she's having trouble getting the key to turn.

Then click.

It pops open.

Your cock immediately rolls forward and bursts out of the cage, hardening to the fullest and biggest it's ever been.

It hits her in the face.

How does she react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)