More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Piratelood Piratelood

What and who are you, morsel?

Jenna the Mummified Milf Cat

“Good luck you strange kitty!”

You took a yawn in your sarcophagus, you have been sleeping for decades, if not more after your so called “claiming” which was simply put you moving into a abandoned tomb that a lot of fellow your mummys ignored. You took the effort to move the heavy lid that is your sleeping spot and take a gander of your throne room, well what would soon be your throne room. Eyeing yourself in the reflection caused by a golden sarcophagus across the room, you took in a nice look of yourself.

Your face was one of that of your mother from cat side, sleek and cute but carried a bit of elegance, having a small little cute noise with whiskers to complement a pair of strong orange eyes. Your body was that worthy of both a mother of the den and a queen, being both perfectly thick in both the ass and the legs, almost like a pear, if it weren’t for your nice chubby belly of course~ your hair was long and thick going all the way down to your rear but short enough to not cover it, embracing its soft orange of your white fur that doesn’t cover your sexual bits. Your skin however shows a bit more of your mummy side, it being a decayed looking teal, while in reality it’s fine as the rest of your body, your bandage wrappings reflect this, having a strange complementary light teal color in them, mostly though they try to cover your rear like a poor bimbo would try to do a mummy costume for Halloween, barely covering your more precious bits~ you grab your thick pumpkin sized rear sinking your hands in to your self enjoyment, remembering all the times you some more than happy monsters to fuck it senseless! Of course it would be foolish to not bring the two massive leaking ballon’s that was your tits, each breast being heavy K cups, both happily producing milk for your royal guests. This then brings yourself to the attention of your absolute breeding log, your throbbing cock was a whopping 26 inches long, with a thickness of 9 inches, with a pair of lovely watermelon sized balls filled to the brim with hot cum, just waiting to be released~!

You grab your throbbing member and start stroking, fapping your massive cock feels like pure bliss after sleeping for such a long time. Precum leaked out of your throbbing tip as you masterbate after a long rest, staining the floor as your balls churned in even more cum causing you to speed up, now stroking with two hands ready for what’s next~!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)