More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

How does Bastila end up naked?

Jedi training

After Taris, it was good to be back on Dantooine. It was less stressful to be in among the familiar halls and surrounded by the support network of the Jedi. Bastila made her excuses and left her companions, expeting they'd want to explore the world for themselves. Perhaps she'd been a little curt, but being around them was tricky, especially after Taris.

She found her way to the council. She gave her report quickly, details that only the Council was privy to.

When she was done she took a breath, steadying herself. Falling into formality and duty was a comfort. The Masters stood before her, deliberating as she finished her report.

"Something troubles you, Padawan," Master Vandar said.

Bastila hesitated, then nodded. There was no hiding things from a Master. They were always so... perceptive.

"I am unsure if I'm ready for this," Bastila said, a vulnerability she only let out to those she had to trust. "With the bond, and what happened on Taris, I am aware of my own... shortcomings in certain respects."

"The dark side is ever-tempting," Vandar said. "Recite the Code."

Bastila nodded, trusting in the wisdom of the Master.

"There is no emotion, there is peace," Bastila said. "There is to ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion."

"Good," Vandar said. "Remove your robe."

Bastila's voice faltered. She blinked, sure she'd misheard.

"Master?"

"The code," Vandar said. "No emotion. Peace, serenity, harmony, in any circumstance. As a Padawan this is a lesson you must learn. Remove your robe."

Bastila swallowed. Willing herself to not blush, Bastila moved to obey, nervously eyeing the rest of the council. The many layers of her robe dropped to the floor, leaving her in her underwear. She swallowed and tried to continue.

"There is no passion, there is serenity," Bastila began.

"The rest," Vandar said.

Clinging to her hope that there was wisdom in the Master's words, Bastila obeyed, stripping herself out of the last of her underwear. She stood naked before the council, keeping her legs together as she spoke breathlessly.

"There is no chaos, there is harmony," Bastila said. "There is no , there is the ."

She shivered.

"Quite so," Master Vandar said. "As a Jedi, you must focus on what is. There is no room for distraction, no room for emotion, no matter the situation. If you can master that in a simple circumstance, then you have mastered it in something more complex. Rise above your shame and by the same means, rise above your anger, your impulsiveness."

"I... yes Master," Bastila said.

She stood as stiffly as she could, unable to help a tremble.

"Sit," Vandar said. "Meditate."

"Here?" Bastila said nervously.

She looked around. The Council did not sequester themselves away. Though they were alone for now, her and the four Jedi Masters, the room was often open to trainees and felt large and exposed. She felt the air against her freshly bared skin.

"The Code," Vandar said. "Again. Recite it as your mantra."

Bastila reddened then as she sat down, cross legged, her pussy exposed between her spread legs, sensitive as it was exposed to the air. It, and her boobs, faced the four Masters.

She hoped that she would learn from this lesson. It was better embarrassment than the dark side.

"There is no emotion..." Bastila began again.

As she recited the lesson, the lifting her off the floor so her ass rested on air rather than stone, she could feel their eyes on her.

"Good, Padawan," Vandar said. "Remember this. No matter what happens, no matter what humiliations come to pass, hold to the Jedi Code. You are a Jedi. No shame, no embarrassment, no indignity is too much for you. You can experience it all and remain in control. Peace, serenity, harmony, the ."

And as Bastila finished saying the Code for the second time, she heard the sound of doors opening.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)