More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Who do we follow?

Jayson Miles

Jayson Miles slowly awoke in his bed, covered in cum, just the same as every day since the masters took control. Jayson was really happy, because a head of him was a day filled with sex and serving his masters. Everything was better for Jayson, for everyone, since the masters took control. Jayson use to be homeless, he use to beg for food, and he never had sex. But now, Jayson lived in a luxury hotel room, free, of course almost everything was free. And Jayson had sex all the time everyday. And also gets to serve the masters.

Jayson went into the bathroom to shower, the hot water felt so good, that Jayson ended up masterbating. Once Jayson came out of the shower he took a look at him in the mirror and reflected back was a red haired, cat man, twink, ready for the day. When the masters came they also helped to make people more attractive, even making some of them into furry people or kemonomimi. Jayson went back into his room when the masters talked to him in his mind 'Jayson Miles.' "Oh masters, it makes me so happy to hear you. Oh please, oh please, order this cat to do something." Jayson responded to his masters voice.

What are the master's orders for Jayson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)