More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Who gets the Calendar?

Jaxon J. Jones, An Under-Cover Pervert

"Jaxon J. Jones." Scarlett Evans, the school's world history teacher, sighed in greeting towards her student. "Late again, I see? How am I supposed to react to this blatant act of laziness?"

Startled to a stop, Jaxon rolled his eyes with a half-smile. "You make it come off like I'm always late."

"One minute after is still late, Mr. Jones." Scarlett lifted a sarcastic finger upwards, gesturing to the clock situated above her whiteboard, which did show that it was one past twelve.

"Okay sure," Jaxon continued on into the classroom.

"Tsk~ Tsk~" The teacher verbally rebuked with a tone of voice that showed no hints of malice. "I may have to discuss this behavior with your parents."

Jaxon chuckled, "You have fun with that Scarlett."

"During school hours, it's Ms. Evans." Her voice cooled down to a still for a few brief seconds, which gave Jaxon pause at the typically pleasant teacher's sudden assortment of authority.

But her stern look broke as another student entered the classroom, and she gave him a quick wink before turning to greet her other student.

As Jaxon reached his desk, he took note of the empty seats surrounding his own. Yes, once again, he was the first to class. And it isn't as though he actively strives to be punctual; it just so happens that this class has always been scheduled after lunch.

And everyone knows the saying~ Lunch is shit. ~Beause it is. He always brings something to snack on, nothing too sustainable, just something that would bide him over until after school.

So ditching lunch early has often led him to Ms. Evan's classroom hours before everyone else... Not literal hours, of course, it's more of a figure of speech for those who aren't too keen on detecting those.

The teacher is naturally the friendly type. She chooses to be both a friend and a teacher to her students, and that plus Jaxon's tendency to show up early has caused them to get familiar with each other.

"Michael! Hey there,"

"Jeff, how's Daniel doing?"

"Mia! That top goes grate with your shoes! Wait, are those new?"

Scarlett made sure everyone felt welcomed, at least, as much as she could. A bunch of teens shuffled in with heads slumped low, clearly not intending on being responsive. That is fine for them, but what they will fail to realize is just how many advantages come with being friends with a teacher.

Essentially, a person is much more prone to lend a helping hand; their offer of kindness is reciprocated.

Even for the ones that ignored her, Scarlett still offered them a pleasant smile, even if it was semi-. It helped that she was very pleasing to the eyes. The woman clearly spent a few hours in front of the mirror each day, and her efforts were much appreciated. Her hair was flowing and spread down her shoulders in a wave-like stream. It was thick and curled at the bottom. The strands were a mix of reddish-brown, which created a mahogany like tint.

Jaxon's eyes naturally shifted down from her pretty face, to the bump in her dress that her modest breasts created. She wasn't a tease in any sort of the word; it's just that he has grown the telepathic ability to trace a woman's body by just glimpsing at their clothing. Really, it's just a skill. A skill that he uses on the people around him to great effect.

Now, of course, there's no actual telepathy going on, Jaxon is nothing more than a stealthy pervert of an individual. Part of his normal status and well-rounded reputation was because he had grown to be secretive in his carnal urges.

There are others who are clear in their perverted intentions, but Jaxon had learned quickly that being an unknown pervert is much more profitable in the long run. Be as disgusting deceitful as it may. He has a hard time not admiring the figure of attractive ones around him. For god sakes, had just turned eight-teen a week ago, his growing hormones are in their prime.

Even as he has an average discussion with his kindhearted teacher, he finds himself mentally X-raying her clothed form. And under the fact he has created, she is unaware as it should be.

"Okay class," Scarlett stood from her desk chair and addressed the students. "It's nearly fifteen past one, and we have a lot to cover, so I won't be waiting for any more of your lazy butts." She moved away from the cover that her desk provided, and Jaxson used that precious opportunity to admire the nice shape of her curvy hips through the black plane skirt she had tucked into her buttoned-up dress shirt. It wasn't overtly erotic in the least, but the power of his eyes bored into her backside, allowing him to imagine what her ass looked like with whatever colored panties she had on stuck between her cheeks.

He could have sworn she swayed her ass as if to tease the class. But realistically, that wasn't the case. No, her glutes shifted normally with each stride her legs made.

"So if you will, please bring out your textbooks because we will be diving into-"

"Excuse me... Uh... Ms. Evans?" A hand in the crowed raised.

With a slight smile, Scarlett acknowledged the call. "Yes, Mr. Jones?"

Jaxon cleared his voice. "Sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to ask before we began... Why was it that you berated me for being a minute late when everyone else who came after me got off scot-free?"

There was a chatter of gruntled annoyance from his classmates, while a few others knew both he and their teacher wasn't about to take what he said the wrong way.

A sparkle glittered in Scarlett's eyes, and she licked her lips.

Holy shit. To Jaxon, it felt as though time had slowed. But the sight of her tongue grazing her lush lower lip so casually turned him on more than it should have.

"Well, to answer your question. I hold you to a decently high degree, whether you appreciate it or not. So for you, being any more than two seconds behind schedule is considered... Distasteful for me."

"And what about the rest of the class."

"Between you and me," She leaned forward and pretended to lower her voice even though it was clear that everyone could still hear her. "I don't expect much from them."

"Hey!" Mia, the blond girl, two seats ahead of me, exclaimed.

"I jest! I jest!" Scarlett chuckled, and then almost instantly swapped her tone of voice to a much more serious one. "Now, open your books to chapter sixteen."

Jaxon sighed, allowing my eyes to snag one lasting look at Ms. Evan's figure before he dutifully moved to shuffle into his bag.

Leaning down to his left, where my bag typically rests, he noticed that Crystal was missing in action. Again...

Crystal is the one who he would undoubtfully call his best friend. She's the one he hung out with the most growing up, for the reasons that she's genuinely a great person to be around. And she's also cute to boot; some might even say hot... No, nevermind, he'd say it, she's hot.

Like Ms. Evan, Cyrstal doesn't have any notably substantial attributes. That's if you don't consider her beautiful face, or adorable glasses and brunette hair that's always been done in a ponytail. Her chest size is average for a growing eighteen-year-old. And her rear end is curvy to the point of perfection. That's coming from a guy like me, so take that as you will.

Obviously, he had a crush on her for years. Literally, since the second he met her BAM, insta-crush. It happened so fast it isn't even conceivable.

But he used his secretive tactic on her just as she does with everyone around her. Using her obliviousness to take a few mental and not so mental pictures of her ''pleasing'' traits for the late-night spank bank.

Now he hasn't and never intended to tell her the truth of his feelings towards her. She hasn't verbally stated it, but it's blatantly clear that she only sees him as a friend. For goodness sake, she never once showed interest in him, and they both grew together, having to experience their new hormones around the same time.

Yeah, one day, she'll find someone else; if she hasn't already. And Jaxon will have to wonder what would have been. But as long as he plays his cards right, they will always be friends, and he'd at least be able to hang around her and continue to watch her grow.

It is a high possibility that Crystal is already dating someone, now that he thinks about it. She is continually missing or showing late to events. Jaxon wouldn't be surprised if she's attempting to hide some boyfriend or even a girlfriend. Something on those lines.

A shame it is...

Usually, at this time, they'd be sitting next to each other. And lean over to remove the textbooks from their book bags at the same time, which would almost always give Jaxon an arousingly long look down her top.

It's a tradition that helps push him forward each day. ''How would her breasts look today?'' Was the continuous question to be asked.

Ah well.

The time for lamenting is over.

Obtaining his book, Jaxon dropped it onto his desk and flipped it open to the appropriate page. Only glancing one last time towards Crystal's vacant seat. Curiously wondering where she's at and who exactly she's with.


The overhead bell's ringing pierced through the bustling chatter created by the cafeteria's crowded occupants. For a section of the school universally despised because of its lack of cleanliness and proper food selection, it was always packed to the brim with students the moment the lunch doors open.

As everyone was signaled to continue on with their assigned schedules, Crystal chose to stay put for a few moments longer. If only so that she wasn't in the pushy hoard of teens that were eager to leave the musky lunch-filled prison, they willingly entered.

Seriously, this one area has got to be under multiple health code violations. Though~ It might be a very arguable possibility that the school deliberately left the cafeteria in such a ludicrous state of disarray; for the very reason that the students wouldn't want to hang around and skip their classes.

Or the school board just didn't care enough to pay more cleaners to keep this shit whole less shitty.

Whatever.

Crystal had waved farewell to her friends, who had chosen to waver the group of teenage students so that they wouldn't show up to their respective classes late.

May god have mercy on their souls.

Lucky for Crystal, her next class was world history, and the teacher of that class is laid back as fuck. In other words, she did not have to press herself against an army of students so that she would arrive at her classroom on time.

Some sacrifices aren't worth it.

The noisy shuffling and childlike banter had died down after waiting for a few minutes. Now the cafeteria remained much emptier, holding only a few other survivors who decided to wait out the storm.

All right... There was nothing more than an uncomfortable silence, with the new absence of the aforementioned distracting banter. And Crystal could have sworn someone coughed.

Time to jet.

She exited the cafeteria herself, fully intending to head to class.

But the sound of a quiet, yet unmistakable, beeping ticked through her left ear. Which brought the steady pace she was moving at to a sudden stop.

Pausing to draw in a breath of calming air, Crystal casually maneuvered her eyes across her surroundings.

She made a short and abrupt U-turn on verifying that the hall she was in was empty of anyone. And, instead of heading towards her class, she walked straight into a janitor's closet. The room, of course, was locked. But upon retrieving a reflective hairpin from behind her right ear, she had herself inside of the closet after skillfully fiddling with the door's lock.

The door clicked to a quiet shut after being pushed closed by Crystal's foot. Knowing exactly what she was going to do, the room's darkness didn't phase her. There was a poster lined on the backmost wall; it displayed the school's logo in an innocent enough image. But what lay behind the poster had Crystal's attention.

She pulled up the sheet to reveal a metal plate, that seemed to be affixed to the wall itself. Crystal placed her palm on the square sheet of metal. And after no more than three seconds, the metal part of the wall began to glow with a soft green hue. Crystal felt a warm glow in the palm of her hand, and right then the floor she was standing on retracted to expose a tube-like dark pit that pulled her down into the earth.

The trapdoor then formed back in on itself, which left the innocuous janitor's closet looking as if nothing was amiss.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)