More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dogdog Dogdog

What happens next?

Crystal, A Literal Under-Cover Agent

The following moments sped by in a blur. The tube Crystal was in pulled her through it with an air- suction. It ran throughout the ground, taking her away from the school grounds, and eventually dropped her off at her expected destination.

Crystal was released through the side of a wall, and the momentum caused her legs to catch up with her as she staggered forward. She nearly lost her balance but was able to save face by gripping onto a pillar that connected the ceiling to the floor. Luckily for her, not too many people had been around to notice what would have been an embarrassing blunder.

What has this been? The thirty~ Fortieth time she had used that particular drop-off point? Honestly, by now, she should have the entire insides of those transport tubes memorized inside and out.

For the few that were lingering around the transport-zone, they didn't give Crystals sudden entrance anything more than a curious and entirely uninterested glance. And why would they? Anyone who works down here must be quite used to agents from all over the globe dropping in on a moment's notice for whatever reason.

One female scientist who was fitted with her own, work-appropriate labcoat, had eyed Crystals stumble, but the woman went back to focusing on the tablet in her hand with a smirk on her face.

Whatever

Crystal rolled her eyes.

Just then the spotless glossy wall opened up to her left, and another agent was shot out. Though he didn't stumble upon landing, instead, he slid to a stop; and immediately began moving towards whatever his current objective was.

Crystal blinked, with her lips held shut as she watched him walk past her. The guy was fully decked out in his form-fitting stealth suit. It had the perfect mix between mobility and armor padding that the scientists here work tirelessly to design for the body types of each field agent.

Her eyes lingered on his muscular arms a bit longer than she had intended to. And she felt her face flush with a hint of red as she realized who he was.

"Adrian? Hey, how's it going?" She greeted him with a smile. He was on the school's football team, not as one of the head players. But was a prominent member none the less. If anything, his less significant positioning assists in keeping up this double life he has. Crystal never really crosses paths with him too often, and they certainly aren't on the ''friend,'' level. But it is always comforting to bump into another agent she can recognize and be semi-familiar with.

The E.U.A. - Epic, Undercover, Agency - has thousands of members populating multiple regions, so one could come to the conclusion that seeing a recognizable face isn't a common occurrence.

"Uhhh..." She got Adrian's attention, and he glanced back at her. "Hey Crystal... Funny seeing you here."

"Heheh, yeah!" Crystal laughed and moistened her lips. "So what entrance did you use? The school has sooo many~ So like..."

"Yeah I just used the um.. The one under dumpster-C but uh, Yeah I gotta go." His voice grew quieter as he showed no real interest in keeping the conversation going and instead continued down the hall.

"Well bye," Crystal muttered with a mental sigh, she scratched her arm and walked forward to the opposing wall. "I have something to do too anyway, so..."

*TEET-TEET* *TEET-TEET* *TEET-TEET*

"Yeah yeah I know!" Moving up to the glossy-white wall that appeared to be nothing more than that. It opened up automatically, just as she reached it, and retracted mechanically in on itself. Creating an open door for her.

The other side of the wall was an open foyer-like room, which was somehow brighter than the area she had just been it. White reflective metal and flooring were everywhere. With computer stations and a decent amount of elevator tubes stituated throughout the room.

Stepping down a few clear-white steps, that were held up by a single transparent post, she reached the floor of the central hub. Hundreds of other people were milling about, all going through with their own tasks. And a few were hanging around shops that were stationed into the clean infrastructure.

Crystal side-stepped two scientists that were following a young Asian looking woman. One of the scientists had a holographic notepad in his grasps. While the other one was asking the woman questions, apparently probing the chick on a few difficulties she had with the gadget, they lent her.

The constant buzzing in her ear wasn't about to let her get distracted. So she excused herself past two older looking men and one woman, who were most likely agents that were still in their civilian clothing. Crystal was still wearing her average white top, with short red sleeves and black jeans. So she didn't have any objections with their outfits.

She reached one of the eight elevator tubes - There definitely should be more, with the abundance of times she had to sit waiting for some decent shoulder space. - And typed her ID code into the keypad before her. It was really just a tablet that was stationed on a post that stuck from the ground.

Trivial shit.

Fortunately for her, she didn't have to wait much more than a couple seconds. As the elevator doors opened with the cute personal jingle, she programmed into her account to welcome her, she stepped in and turned around. Just as the doors closed.

The elevator switched from its gleaming white hue to a pink one that matched her favorite color. Right as it shifted and began to bring her down.


Left-right Left-right went the feet of each teenager. Their shoes hit the paved dirt of the track field. Each leg shifted and exerted energy that diminished with every passing second.

All around Jaxon, soldiers fell. One by one, it was indeed a cruel sight to behold. But now was no time for grief. It was no time to sorrow. He needed to move on~ No... He HAD to move on. If not for him, then for the ones that couldn't...

The ones that didn't make it...

*Thunk*

Went one.

*Plump*

Another...

The bodies stacked up to numbers uncountable. Even reaching a point were his brothers in arms collapsed atop the fallen friends beneath their feet.

One man attempted to leap over the downed dude who was splayed across the dirt. But that proved to be a grave mistake, as he was near the verge of collapse himself. As his legs moved to jump, his body said no, and by verge of the devil's wrath. He too joined the collection of the fallen.

Jaxon couldn't look; a sight to fear it was. Strangers, even the ones he considered friends, they were dropping. Dwindling in numbers at an ever-increasing rate.

That's when the dawning truth hit him...

With the shutter in his legs as he trudged forward... Lap after lap...

The outcome was palpable in every meaning of the word.

Even he would not be able to continue on soon enough. And as light trickled away from his vision, he knew his time was nea-

"You guys are pathetic! Re.. Really, I'm shocked." Coach Miles commented at the sight of his class not being able to run any more than a single lap around the field without poping a blood cell. "I hope all of you are performing great in your classes because otherwise... Clearly you are not prepared to work any labor-heavy jobs."

Jaxon was on his hands and knees, panting with the rest of the out of shape boys around him. This whole group consists of either the ones that were too lazy to sign up for any groups related to sport. Or those who were too lazy to sign up for any of the academic-related classes at this time. Regardless of which side of the spectrum they landed on. One thing that everyone here had in common was their shared love for all things lazy.

Unfortunately, there was one guy here who detested the art of lollygagging.

Coach mother-fucking Miles.

Lol just kidding.

Nah, Miles isn't the balls-to-the-wall hard and grueling type of P.E instructor. Honestly, this man doesn't want to be here anymore than the rest of them.

But there is a key factor at play here. You see, Miles is being paid.

Jaxon, along with the rest of the exhausted young men.

They are not receiving payments by the hour.

While Coach Miles wasn't strict, he still had every right to be disappointed. "I realize you guys are lazy... But..."

"In our defense." Someone the Jaxon's right, who had been the second to collapse into a pathetic heap, raised his hand. "It's an hour after lunch so..."

"So what? Now you want to pass out? Sheesh..." The coach crossed his arms and let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine take five, I really don't care."

Is it pathetic that P.E. would probably be Jaxon's least favorable class? Shit, it isn't even really a class when you look at the fucking facts.

What are they learning? How to fucking jump? Be real sister. No, the only upside to something like this would be the fun-factor. But let's be real, if any of the teens here wanted to play sports, they would have signed up for the many physical related groups that the school has in abundance.

The only upside to Physical Education. Is the abundance, and some might say gratuitous, amount of sweaty ass-clutching bottoms and big bouncy boobies that are on display.

And while some dudes have those attributes...

Specifically Kevin... Jaxon fixed his gaze on the guy who was the first to collapse after taking no more than two steps. Yes... He certainly does check off the criteria of sweaty ass and big bouncy boobs.

He is not moving... He might be dead...

Ah well...

The main upside of P.E. is the beautiful sight of watching young female bodies show their sexy figures whether they intend to do so or not.

Jaxon did have the full intent of taking an art class that is one of the alternatives to P.E. students could take if they truly don't want to go out. Or if they just physically can't.

Kevin...

But, the art classroom is located on the opposite side of the building. Opposite of what you may ask?

Opposite of the fucking sports field! If it was moved closer, Jaxon would have taken that class in a heartbeat. But no... Someone had to say that having an open window to the female track squad was a shit idea.

In Jaxon's mind, taking this P.E. class would net him in a closer spot to steal a few glances or even snag the occasional picture here and there.

The girls are just a yard away, separated by a wire-net fence. So, sure. It would be reasonable to see their juicy asses jiggle as they ran across the field.

But the chicks never step a foot near the fence. In fact, ever since they got their new female coach, it is almost impossible to see them anywhere near it.

Which means it's almost impossible to enjoy the sight of their blossoming bodies...

Almost.

"Hey Coach Miles!" Jaxon called out. "Can I take a quick bathroom break? I..."

"Yeah sure whatever, I don't care." The coach was texting on his phone, clearly not showing any real interest in what was asked.

"Epic!" Jaxon said.

"Can I go too?" Another teen asked.

"Yeah! I need to use it as well."

That's when Coach Miles blinked. "No no no! You guys only want to go cause he said so, don't bullshit me!"


Crystal exited the elevator and stepped into her underground lair. Each fully assigned agent gets allotted a hideout that is fully secluded from the outside world and designed to be a personal hub.

They're technically declared lairs by the E.U.A. counsel, but Crystal calls it The Nest. It fits her personality more, and she has a love for birds, so it kinda fits.

As she entered, the room lit up with a radiant pink glow. She made her way up to the large terminal that was flashing a light blue light, in tune with the beeping that was coursing through her earpiece. It even had an exclamation point plotted right in the middle of the screen. As if she couldn't see it.

Crystal sighed and sat down. It appeared as though she would have dropped down on nothing more than air, but a pink cushioned seat formed up from the ground right behind her. The chair drove her forward ever so slightly, and she brought her hands up to the keypad that was situated below the large monitor.

Typing in her I.D, the annoying sound finally subsided, and the exclamation point flickered away. Yes, now would be a nice time for her to enjoy the blissful calm of not having to deal with constant beep shooting directly into her ears.

But no, she couldn't have a few seconds of peace, apparently.

A shadow ridden figure appeared on the terminal before her. And Crystal stiffened her back on instinct.

"Ancient Watchdog, welcome." The shadow figure spoke in a distorted voice.

Crystal blinked.

"I am pleased to see you. Now, that we're passed the formalities~"

"Hold on," Crystal shook her head, and pushed up her glasses idly. "What did you call me?"

"Ancient Watchdog." The voice responded, revealing an ounce of hesitance. "It's the code name that we~"

"No... I... No, No!" Crystal frowned, "I don't like that."

"Ah, I see... Well, we've gone through a few other code names that would suit you better, but it's all up in the air as of now."

She crossed her arms below her chest. "Good because that name.. I'm gonna... I'm gonna resign if you give me that."

"If you do, please know that your memory would be promptly erased. But, we will proceed to search for something that is more... Satisfactory to you." The voice paused, and the sound of wrinkled paper was heard through the monitor's speakers. "The names Keen Dagger, Dusty Saturn, and Frozen Bird were all once considered."

"Yeah, they all suck... Wait, what was that last one?"

"Frozen bird?"

"Okay... I... I kinda like that one..." Bringing a finger to her chin Crystal hummed, and gave the name some more thought. It does fit her affinity for birds...

"Truly? Interesting... Because personally, I'm not a fan of it."

"Says the one who was a fan of Ancient Watchdog."

There was a short silence from the other side of the monitor. Which left Crystal waiting with only the sounds from the absent beeping from devices scattered throughout The Nest to keep her company.

"We will discuss this later." The voice eventually responded. "As for why you're here, our satellites have failed to report a sudden breach in the atmosphere."

"Mmhm," Crystal mumbled and reached under her desk. Retrieving a digital notepad device, she removed the pen from the back and began to jot down notes. That's when she realized what the voice said. "Hold on... The satellites failed?"

"Yes, now upon considering the facts, what did breach through was miniature in size, but regardless, our sensors should have detected something amiss. Which it failed to do.

"Okay, but how do you know of this if it was never detected?"

"We weren't the ones to find it. You see, last night, a video was recorded and uploaded online. It depicted what looked to be a meteor crashland into Knoxville. There was a high probability that it was fake, but upon using the satellites to review, we found that there indeed was a crash landing."

On the screen, an overhead image was shown. Crystal assumed it was taken from a satellite, and it definitely did show what looked to be a creator-like hole that formed at the top of a house.

"Geeze," She breathed.

"Yes, now. Fortunately, It landed in an empty residence. It's an abandoned house located a little ways off from you. We already removed the video and have the one who allegedly recorded it under quarantine."

"And you want me to investigate?" Crystal said as she jotted down some notes.

"We need you to find and collect whatever it was that managed to slip by our security. It is imperative that you are urgent. If one person was able to record it, there is a high chance others may have seen it as well. With too much attention, we will have no chance of finding out what is behind this."

"Understood," Crystal nodded. "Have you seen anyone approach the house?"

"Not yet, but a few police cruisers have been spotted driving around the area. We have a feeling they are planning on making an investigation but are waiting for the proper warrant. While the house is abandoned, someone does own the property."

"I'll keep that in mind," Standing up, Crystal added. "You can count on me."


At times, the only one you can truly count on is yourself. Jaxon learned that lesson many years ago. It is one of the reasons he has chosen to keep his secret love of perversion, well... A secret.

He is a believer in the voyeur arts, something about people being unaware is a major turn on. And it is practical too! If a chick is unaware of a pervert's leer, she is less likely to cover herself up. It's simple psychology.

And while sharing his perversion with someone as like-minded as him might be enjoyable. It would also be a liability when shit comes to shit.

Yes, Jaxon can't risk anyone... Anyone! Finding out about his true feelings. Even someone like his best friend Crystal, wouldn't hesitate to drop him like a sack of potatoes if she found out how he enjoys stealing pictures over her shoulder, or swiping the occasional spare pantie from her gym bag. And why wouldn't she?

Really, it's a horribly disgusting thing to do. Yet Jaxon has no legitimate remorse. Especially since he scored his best friend's used pantie right after, she got it sweaty from running in.

And then Crystal brought it up to him later, telling him how pissed she is that some perv stole from her.

Of course he let her confide in him, that's what friends do! And that's also the power trust brings. She'd never suspect him of doing something so vile because of that relationship he had painstakingly sown.

He'd say it once, and he'd say it again. Dude's gotta be stealthy. An obvious pervert gets thrown out of the locker room, while a stealthy one jacks off in his bathroom while using the hidden camera he set up to get a front-row seat at the naked woman curves.

Yes, cameras are a man's best friend. Jaxon had spent a shitload of money on hidden cameras. They may be pricey, but the amount of endless material he had gained from them far outway the initial fee.

The very reason he excused himself from P.E. was so that he could check on the cameras he set up in the tree that loomed over the female's section of the field. They were away from the fence because of their ridiculous coach who thought the guys might stare at them.

Now she was totally right, but Jaxon could still be pissed regardless.

Really though, her effort posed nothing more than an annoyance to him. Since the camera he set up in the tree were aimed directly towards those well-curved babes. Students were allowed to wear whatever they wished during their outdoor classes. Which led a lot of the sweaty chicks to have on tank tops and sports bras.

Glistening sweaty tits are one thing. But jiggling sweaty tits have the power to bring any man to boner heaven. And while most of the dudes had cut their loses and realized that the new female coach isn't going to make it easy to perv. Jaxon took it upon himself to get his fill of ass-filled shorts and hot toned midriffs.

Jaxon had become accustomed to climbing up the tree. It was so incredibly bushy that once in, no one from the outside could realize anyone was up there. He had created his own perfect voyeur nest, one could say.

Even with how tired he was, the lust-filled urge he had to check the sight from his perversion perch pushed him up. And he made his way up in record time.

It took him a minute to get comfortable, but once in position. He used his camera to zoom in on the females, they were playing a gamer of soccer. The focus shifted over to their attractive blond instructor. She was seated on a bench with a whistle stationed between her pillowy lips as she watched the girls run.

God...

If given a chance, he'd replace that metal whistle with his cock without a second of hesitation. He'd shove his shaft deep down her throat until he sturred her gag reflex. Then as she choked on his shaft, he would release his sperm down her throat and watch as she was to gulp his seed.

As he pulled out his rod, she would look up at his saliva-covered dick that still leaked cum, some even dripped down to her cleavage because of her ripped-open blouse.

She'd then apologize for attempting to cockblock him and begin to help him seduce the rest of her class. Perhaps even become his undercover voyeur agent, who would purposely get the girls into sexy situations before taking a shitload of photos and sending it to him.

At that point he'd~

Jaxon's perverted daydream romp was brought to a sudden end when he felt his tree begin to softly temple. And he knows this tree inside and out, it doesn't fucking tremble.

Out of pure curiosity, he had to check what caused that sensation. But by the time he was able to maneuver himself in such a way to still stay secluded. While also peering towards the base of the tree...

He didn't see anything of note.

There was a trash bin, like always. Jaxon actually had a camera set up right above that bin, so then if any hotties came by with low tops, he'd be able to look directly down into their cleavage.

There was that bench a few ways off.

There was also Crystal walking down the sidewalk away from the school.

And there was even...

Wait, what the fuck?

Crystal?

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)