More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seahawker Seahawker

Is this person Male or Female? And what's the catch?

Jason, a janitor

"Well who is it?" I ask inquisitively. "It's Jason, one of the custodial crew." she said. I pondered this for a few minutes. Ok, go on, what's the catch?" I asked. "Well he says that I must agree to submit to him and some of his friends for the next 2 weeks. I will become their sex ." On the outside I tried to remain calm. On the inside however, i could barely contain my excitement the mental images of my wife tied up and taking multiple cocks just about sent me into orbit. "So how do you feel about this, is this something you want?" I asked her with compassion. I could sense her apprehension/excitement from the look on her face. "Well, I'm a little nervous, but I have to admit being taken and definitely makes me wet!" she said with subdued excitement. "Oh but one more thing, if we agree to this, he says my body is off limits to you for the next 2 weeks and he will be free to do with me as he pleases. Can you agree to that?" she asked.

Does Mark agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)