More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seahawker Seahawker

Does Mark agree?

Fuck yes he does!!!

"I like it!!!" I said no longer containing my excitement. She got a big grin on her face and leaned over and planted a big soft, sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you!" she cooed as she took her phone and sent that fateful text. A few hours later, nothing had happened, no response from Jason, nothing. The anticipation was killing the both of us. We both had started to get really tired and decided to go to bed. around 2 am I heard a strange noise. i awoke to find our bed surrounded by at least six guys. Before I knew what was happening 3 of them yanked me out of bed and me into the chair across the room where they tightly secured my hands and legs to the chair. The fact that I sleep in the nude meant that i was on full display. The other three were beginning to work over Stacy. they had pulled her off the bed. And one of them, Jason, a thirtysomething man about 5'11" with a medium build and short brown hair had one hand wrapped around her throat and the other fondling her tits.

"Listen you fucking bitch, you belong to me now. Your going to be a good little slut and do exactly as i say! Understand whore?!" he screamed into her ear as his hand had gravitated down to her obviously very wet cunt. "Yes sir." she said submissively. One of my captors then grabbed my hair "Hey motherfucker, watch what we are gonna fucking do to your fucking slut wife!" he taunted. then the whole group converged around her and soon had her naked. Jason produced a pair of handcuffs and some rope. He first wrapped several strands of it around each of her breasts and then around the back of her neck. He finished off by tying her elbows tightly together and then cuffed her wrists. the sight of her bound at the mercy of these guys drove me crazy. If I could have one hand free, I would have blown a massive load right there.

Next they her to her knees and surrounded her, cocks out and ready to go. Jason grabbed her by the hair "Start sucking bitch!" he yelled as he her mouth on to his massive shaft. Stacy enthusiastically sucked and slurped on all of their cocks for the better part of 15 minutes. Then Jason jumped onto the bed on his back. Two of them picked her up with relative ease and placed her on top Jason, easily impaling her well lubricated cunt on Jason's dick. One of them positioned himself in front of her while another behind her backside. It didn't take long before my beautiful wife had all of her holes stuffed with cock. They all took turns, viciously ravishing her now well worn fuck holes. "Oh God YES!!! Please fuck me harder, Ummmm yess!!" Stacy panted. She shuttered as her body was racked by her powerful orgasm. This went on for at least 30 minutes. Finally they had enough and Jason took her by the hair and to her knees on the floor. All six of them surrounded her once again, stroking their cocks. "Open your mouth" came the command from Jason. She complied. All of them began to simultaneously blast huge streams hot cum in her mouth, her tits, and all over face. Jason leaned down and looked her in the eye. "Did my whore like that?" he asked. "Yes sir!" she said submissively, still licking the cum from her lips. "Let's get this bitch cleaned up." Jason said as 2 of the other guys crudely wiped her up off with a cold wet towel. Jason then took a knife from his pocket and cut my ropes free. "Did you like that?" he asked me "Fuck yeah!" I said still sporting a massive hard on. He then picked up Stacy and threw her over his shoulder. One of the other guys then draped a blanket over her. "Good. See you in 2 weeks." As he carried her out to the car. I sat down on the bed in a daze. the images of my helpless wife driving me crazy as I furiously stroked myself to the most mind blowing orgasm I'd ever had.

So what happens to Stacy now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)