More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

Who do we follow?

Janu a Breeder

Janu is a 29 year old Breeder, and his branding lets most men have to obey his demands. Janu was branded at 18 with 21.33 cm length penis and 16.8 cm girth when erect. Janu has now fathered 6 kids 5 girls and one boy from 4 different mothers. He raises the kids in his home the kids attend schooling, and while they are at school, Janu is paid for his breeding stock. Janu sleeps with 1-5 women a day at a rate of 300 doubloons a session this is especially up since he has proven to deliver more X chromosomes. If a woman chooses to become pregnant by him she has to pay him 3000 doubloons for his week long service as he must save his baby batter for her womb. Today Janu is being hired to please Kim and Lou at the same time with an offer of 25 doubloons for each orgasm he delivers the two of them.

Janu starts by massaging the two women Kim is a slender redhead 22 years old with wide hips a large round butt, muscular abs, and a modest breast her friend is a curvy 35 year old glamazon she is tall as Janu at 1.8 Meters, she has 110 cubic cm breast with long wavy blonde hair and a fully thick bush she is a full 300 cm taller than her friend.

He rubs their backs biting their asses running his hand up and down their slits of their vaginas, he makes them moan as he flips them over and rubs their thighs to grind their hips and buzz their clits with the palm of his hand as he drums the opening of their pussies with his fingertips. He kneads their breast rolling their nipples around in his fingers one breast to the next. He positioned Kim on his cock lubed up and ready for action as he had Lou sit on his face and he attacked her clit. Kim impaled herself feverishly up and down as the two women sucked on each other’s nipples he felt Kim cum squirting all over him and he swapped the position of the two women. Lou had legs that were so much more powerful than Kim’s. She squeezed his hips and slid back further and grinded herself harder rubbing his dickhead firmly against the cervix. Suddenly Kim was squirting all over Janu’s face and as she did she moaned deeply on Lou’s right breast. Lou was so overwhelmed with sensation she came hard on Janu’s cock. They swapped positions and each girl came again. They went 5 more rounds of intense orgasms each lasting longer than the last before he came with them on the sixth. They paid the breeder and sent him on his way. Not a bad haul for 40 minutes of work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)