More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What's next?

Janis, a common familiar soon to be married to a princess

Janis sat as her sister Joan brushed her short hair. Joan was already dressed in her kirtle and was helping Janis get ready. Joan was Janis’ twin and save for a few details most would argue they were identical twins… Joan had mint green eyes and dark green hair in a pony tail while Janis had violet eyes and blackish purple hair in a short bob cut, of course there was the fact that Joan was a full woman while Janis was only a familiar. Janis was seated naked on the seat in front of the vanity that she shared with her sister.

“You are so lucky sister,” Joan smiled.

“I don’t know that I feel lucky,” Janis said.

“You are soon to be married,” Joan said with a tisk-tisk tone, “You should be happy and giddy at being the bride of the granddaughter of Princess at the head of the Royal House of Gorgon!”

“I know, but I am concerned about my future…” Janis said, “We both have heard stories about how the nobility and royalty treat familiars…”

“Well I can saw that you will be quite fashionable,” Joan looked at the clothing on the bed, “She already sent over custom tailored cloths for you.”

“And from the looks of them I can expect to spend the rest of my life trust up like a roast bird,” Janis said looking at the tight fitted dress and boots with many buckles, straps, and laces…

“You will look wonderful,” Joan snickered, “I already envy your new wardrobe.”

Joan went back to the bed and picked up the black rubber kirtle and held it up.

“This will show off your figure nicely,” Joan said, “And look it has a snap cover for your meat and a zipper in back for you to use a toilet.”

“I have heard stories of other uses for that feature by the ladies of the Royalty… It is not enough to simply perform the demonic act as we are curse, but the Royalty want their familiars to feel the sensation of receiving the demonic meat as well,” Janis said with some fear in her voice.

“Oh come now,” Joan dismissed the anxiety, “Even if that were true, I am sure they would use the right spells and fetishes to ensure their familiars enjoy every second of such activities… You are just afraid of being the target of again like you were as a girl in school.”

“You wore born a proper woman,” Janis said, “You were able to get away with teasing the familiars… I was always targeted for being a familiar.”

“Well enough mopping about…” Joan barked with a cheerful voice, “Your future in-laws are on their way to meet us and you are still naked as the day we were born! On your feet, rub this potion over your body. The dress maker said it would help with putting on the kirtle.”

Joan tossed the bottle to her sister-familiar and went over the items. There was the black rubber kirtle, the grey silk bliaut dress that went from the neck down to the mid thighs and let the sleeves reach down to the bottom of the knees. A pair of grey leather boots that would go to the bottom of the knee and had straps to fasten them around the ankle and back of the knee. There was a black rubber open faced hood with a set of snap bases around the crown of the head and a grey silk wimple with a matching set of snaps that would mate with the snaps on the hood. Black leather belts that would wrap around Janis’ belly multiple times completed the outfit.

Joan bit her lip, she was actually jealous. Her best dress was a brown wool bliaut dress with white embroidered trim about the sleeves, neck and hem. It was no where near as nice as this outfit that was bought for her sister…

What of the Royal house members coming to visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)