More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cursedtitties cursedtitties

What’s next

Janes personality

I enter Janes apartment that looks a lot like mine due to us living in the same apartment building but hers has boxes and bubble wrap all over “sorry about the mess John I just got here today” says Jane with slight embarrassment “oh it’s fine” I say awkwardly trying to figure out how to talk to such a beautiful woman.

Jane leads me to her small dining room and offers me some water and we get to talking about all sorts of subjects one of them being sports and finding we have a lot more in common than I had previously thought.

Hours pass and I realize it’s almost midnight “hey Jane I gotta go I have work tomorrow” I say with sadness knowing our conversation has to end “don’t worry John if you want we can go somewhere to hangout tomorrow if you have time and if you do want to you will have to decide because I don’t know where anything is” Jane says with a chuckle.

“Sure” I say simply. I leave her apartment and enter mine with a large smile knowing that Jane could be my girlfriend one day and she’s perfect with a 10 body and a kind and tomboyish personality she is the girl of my dreams and she kinda asked me on a date but where should I pick?

Fancy restaurant for a romantic setting?

Since we where talking about sports maybe an American football game?

Or maybe someplace straight up sexy like a stripclub?

Where to go?

If anybody has any suggestions or ideas or maybe even go with one of the ideas I had please comment and I might just do it

What’s next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)