More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What’s next

A Walk In The Park ...

The next morning I decided to call off of work, Jane had been on my mind all night long and this morning I would like to get to know her better, so after I shower and shave, I went to pick up my phone to call Jane but remembered that I never got her phone number, taking a chance that she is an early riser like me, I walk over and lightly knock on her door, I felt very nervous waiting at her front door, within a full minute Jane opens the front door wearing a long tee shirt that hung down to her mid thighs, her hair was still a bit messy and she had a cup of coffee in her hand.

There was a shocked look on Jane's face as she said " Well Good morning Johnny" as she smiled brightly at me, " I didnt expect seeing you this morning, I thought you had to work ?" , now it was my turn to smile and said " Yeaaa well I decided to call off work today, I thought that maybe you would like to take an early morning walk through our local park, it's a beautiful day and I would like to spend it with you ! "

Jane's face lit up with a huge smile and she stood up on her tippie toes and squeeled " Ohh That would be WONDERFUL JOHNNY, come in " as she reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me inside and closing the door, " Would you like a cup of coffee Johnny, I will go pour you one, sit down Johnny, take a seat on the couch, I will be right back" as I watched Jane turn around and head towards the kitchen, She then abruptly stopped and bent down to pick up a magazine that she had been reading, and I saw her thin panties, it was a fast shot but that alone got my blood going.

Jane walk back in a few minutes later carrying me a cup of coffee and sat down beside of me, taking the cup of coffee from her I say " Thank you Jane, it is very kind of you" and take a sip of the coffee. As we talk about going for a walk and getting out early, I had finished my coffee and went to place it on the coffee table but I must have left it too close to the edge as we both watched it fall off of the coffee table and land on the floor, instinctively I quickly bent down and grabbed the cup, and as I was still bent over Jane had scooted up closer to me and opened her legs slightly, my eyes shot over to her legs and I saw her blue panties and I caught a strong odor wafting from between her legs, it reminded me of when I would skip a shower for a day and my shaft and balls sweat would produce a stronger but very pleasant odor, my dick got hard right away and Jane had taken the cup from my hands and quickly stood up and started walking for the kitchen while saying, "Johnny, let me get dressed real fast and we can go for that beautiful walk in the park " .

" Okay Jane I will be ready for you " and I was very excited that Jane was just going to get dressed and not to bother with her shower this morning, her strong scent was still in my nostrils and I was eager to smell her much more ...

The walk in the park ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)