More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BossesFriggleBerry BossesFriggleBerry

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jane feminizes her brother

Feel free to leave a comment if this helped you get off! ;)


Jane found the rulebook. Knowing exactly what it was for, she started scribbling furiously.

"Any time my brother, Jake, has an orgasm, his penis will shrink 1 cm and my breasts will grow a little. He will notice the changes, but be completely unable to stop himself from masturbating to me in secret. His body will slowly become more feminine as it shrinks, until it's just a tiny nub, and he can't get off without help. The smaller his penis gets the more sensitive it becomes, and the size of his cum loads get bigger each time."

Hmmmm. That's not bad. Maybe I'll add this for good measure.

"Mine and Jake's parents will never notice anything we do that is sexual. They simply won't see or hear it."

Best keep this thing safe.

Jane placed the journal in her backpack. It wasn't the safest place, but it wouldn't be somewhere out of the ordinary. If someone found it with her other notebooks, they wouldn't think much of it. But if it was found hidden alone somewhere, someone would be more inclined to read its contents.

The next morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)