More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

Who Gains What Sex Powers?

Jane Jones and the Power of Jizz!

Jane Jones was a prodigy. And a virgin. So, it was a little odd that the eighteen-year old's post-graduate thesis was on how to correct male infertility. She had a walk-in freezer full of donated semen. Every day, she worked with human seed in test tubes. She even took them home.

She was always very careful around them.

And she never had the urge to sample. By the end of this evening, she Would sample jizz. She still would not want to.

The pale blonde was alone in the university lab at the table with shelves of bottles with the chemicals her work required in front of her, a clipboard on the tabletop, and, to her right, the small centrifugal pump she needed to separate out the components from the various vials of semen she had in the rack near her left hand.

She had yet to notice one of those vials had a soft glow to it.

"Hey, you said the place would be empty, Loser!"

Jane turned in her chair to see three men with guns! And one with a shotgun!

"You don't have to hurt her! Just take the chemicals you want!" the one with the shotgun told the others. But he was already aiming it towards her!

"Why're you just sitting there, Miss Brain?! Up with your hands!"

In her rush to comply, her left hand knocked over the rack. The lid of a couple of the vials came off. One of them was the one with the glowing sperm. It was the first time she had actually touched the male fluid.

It would not be the last.

Not only did the jizz that landed on her hand absorb itself into her skin, it drew in the entirety of the rest of the sample, as well!

And it didn't stop when came under Jane's skin! It took on her own body heat and spread its thick, viscous substance up her arm and then through the rest of her body! It was rapidly seeping into any and every vacancy there was to find in her! The outer her felt like a balloon filled with warm puddling! She was made firm, she was so full! Her curves were made more pronounced and feminine by - of all things - the male ingredient!

Her clothes became tighter, and showed off her taut curves! Jane was so mortified! She was Not That Kind of Woman.

The three with the guns noticed, and stared, then ogled, and began to leer.

Blam! Blam! The man with the shotgun was firing inside the walk-in freezer!

"You're destroying my work!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)