More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MoteDog MoteDog

What's next?

Bukakke Queen!

"I'll have to start all over again to get the semen I need!" Forgetting her own safety, Jane ran at the vandal! "Don't you understand!?! I Need semen!"

Loser turned, and took too long to decide whether he could bring himself to use his shotgun on her!

Suddenly, he was interested in her. Quickly, he was horny for her. Rapidly, he lusted for her. He just Coudn't Wait! He had to - had to- Yes! He Was!

He screamed!

He came! It was his greatest orgasm Ever! He didn't care that his small penis - now rock-hard Cock - was straining against his briefs and pants! It was worth the pain! He didn't care that he was ejaculating into his clothes! He just wanted the cum to continue!

And it did! Never had any of his orgasms lasted this long! He was splooging so long, his pants were filling up with his jizz!

Then they weren't! His sperm and the semen they attracted escaped through the weave of his clothes!

And then flew! The pale yellow substance was uncontrollably attracted to the pale blonde!

Jane Jones received the first of what would be uncounted loads of spunk that would come to coat her from the top of her head to the bottoms of her feet - the Bukakke Queen was born!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I once did several chapters of *Nabiki, Bukkake Queen*. I decided to broaden the premise with *The New Super Meme*.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)