More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

Who do you follow today?

Jane Doe, 21 years old

You see yourself as a woman who stands at 5 foot 6 inches with ice blue eyes and long brunette hair. Your breasts are and astonishing (insert later) sized breasts and you have a figure any woman would die for. This figure is that of a hourglass, and your ass is nice and plump which many women would die for. Many men and women have tried to take you to bed and some have succeeded and others have failed miserably. You are the talk of the town and many women have tried to match your figure only to fail or become sadistic women to others trying to match your body.

This has led to many job offers as well that were either something that you could not do or was basically a job that was only sex. So few took you as serious as your current employers do now because of both your figure and the fact that there are not a lot of available jobs for you to fill in. There was the new lab that might hire you for a position that might be worthwhile. The military was also hiring a lot of people around town for the military base that is a few miles away. There are also office jobs that needed workers when you first decided to explore the town and possibly find a job.

This town is more of a corporate city compared to a college city which are usually full of families. There are a lot of adults and not many children in this town, these families are a a lot closer to the military than the town. This led to all of these people surviving the mass outbreak that happened after what was called the Fur Outbreak. There are a few that try to deny this at first but then it slowly started to spread from the new lab and out into the streets and homes of many. Many of the infected at first seduced both men and women and then converted them.

A few infected even tried to seduce you into having sex with them multiple times like before the first infected escaped containment. There was a time that there were multiple infected trying to fuck your brains out. They almost succeeded the first couple of times throughout the silent infections. The only thing that stopped these infected on their first attempt was the fact that some infected had taken over a building and started an orgy and more and more people kept joining. This made you super paranoid of people with any fur on them and you were thankfully right to be so.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

What was your job before the Outbreak?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)