More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who Is Our Trailblazer?

Jane Carmine, Female, 22, University Student

Summer break had been hitting hard, little to do in a small town like Northbank. This was especially the case considering a lot of people had gone on vacations, lots of posts online showing photos of Florida, France and Australia. Meanwhile stuck in town was Jane Carmine, 22 years old, single and so ready to mingle at the moment she could just burst. She groaned to herself, combing her short blonde hair, getting it into a punky style...though admittedly that style probably made her look enough like a lesbian that her single status was less of a mystery.

Not that she didn't like girls though.

"You're up early" Jane said, sensing her roommate walk into the room.

"Late, I'm up late" Replied her roommate, Keri. She made her way into the kitchen, serving herself a bowl of cereal, only seeming to be wearing a fluffy pink robe. Keri wore it like a queen though, it was kind of an open secret that Jane had the hots for her, she certainly didn't mind. "It's 11am"

"11am is still early, you were in bed most of the day yesterday" Not that she could speak. There was little to do but sleep, eat and exercise, the latter being a shared hobby between them. It probably didn't help their feelings or their urges.

Rolling her eyes, Keri simply shrugged "Sue me, not like there's anything to get up for"

"Unless we made something" Jane suggested, at this point anything would be preferable.

"I can tell you have thoughts already" The brunette replied, pointing her spoon "Spill"

"Dares"

"Dares?"

"Dares. You know, like truth or dare except without the truth part"

"Dares? You want us spending the summer playing a game for kids?"

"The dares could be explicit then" Jane blurted out, then lightly blushed, realising what that'd imply. But she wasn't about to back down "Like...we could...it'd be like taking risks and stuff"

"..." Keri just thought for a moment, eating a spoonful of her cereal "Where would we even play this? Just in here? Isn't public nudity illegal?"

No. Jane remembered that she wrote a paper on this, how laws had changed in regards to wearing clothes and lewd behaviour in public. She hadn't expected it to ever come up like this though.

"I uh, no. I wrote a paper for it last year Keri" She moved her laptop from the table to the kitchen counter and opened up her paper, then clicked the link to some of her sources "See? Two years ago the laws were changed after a Lockheed Martin exec turned up to work nude. But seeing as she was too valuable to fire or go to jail the company lobbied the Senate to have the laws altered, then again after she was found fucking a security guard behind the front desk"

"Kinky, but what does the law even state now?" Keri asked, leaning over Jane's shoulder to read, not seeming to care that her robe was coming loose.

"Public nudity is completely legal, for one thing. You could walk the streets head to toe bare and be protected by law" Explained Jane "You can't be carrying clothes with you however, on your person that is. A friend can carry them for you but carrying them yourself is considered 'intent to be indecent'. Intent is also considered behind arousal too, since some people do just get horny by seeing things or feeling the air a certain way"

"You can get arrested for feeling horny? Sounds like a bit of a thought crime to me..."

"Not arrested, it can get you a warning though if you're considered intentionally indecent, meaning an exhibitionist rather than a nudist"

"Meaning us?"

"Meaning us"

"I see..." Keri muttered in reply, her robe hanging fully loose and open now. "Can you undress in public?"

"Yes you can, but you can't dress in public. I suppose doing so would mean that one, you're carrying clothes you shouldn't be and two, you're not actually a nudist"

"And fucking?"

"Hm?"

"You mentioned that she fucked a security guard, the exec"

"Right yes, laws on public sex were loosened but as long as they weren't out in public, if that makes sense. Car sex, public bathroom sex...even office sex, fine. But street sex? No, still illegal"

"I see...so, a dare game where we don't have to worry about public indecency as much?"

Jane had thought about the pieces of the puzzle, she liked dare games, and she liked fun stuff like that...but in one image she had to admit to feeling a little nervous now. Especially nervous considering how Keri didn't seem especially worried by the idea.

"Yeah...yeah I suppose. Why? Worried?"

"Me? Nah, I've been planning on doing something like this at some point anyway, plus it's boring as sin around here, might as well show some skin right?"

"...right" Jane bit her lip, this was going to be interesting to say the least.

The first dares?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)